What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

Wellll... the house directly across the street from me is currently being completely renovated. I'm pretty sure they had to completely gutted. It was a foreclosure and the guy who lived there was a hermit and judging by the number of dumpsters that have been there a hoarder. Everything will be brand new, roof had large holes, It took 3 days to put new insulation in, etc. They have been working on it for over a year as after repairing the roof they let it sit for year. The main reason that I would give it a big NO is that when the new owner got the keys and went in for the first time he found a human SKELETON in one of the rooms. The police tracked down the previous owner who told them that it was his brother who had died 10 YEARS before. He wasn't charged with anything believe it or not.

Left. It's a nice two story house, same era as ours (Victorian). Currently cut up into a couple of apartments, but I like the tenants so I could live with it. Right is an overgrown vacant lot on the corner of a busy main road.

Hmmm. The house on the left is slightly bigger, but the house on the right, which is slightly smaller, has been redone recently (down to the studs), so I think I'll go with the updated one. In reality, though, I'll keep mine and do some updates of my own.

I usually buy meat in the "family pack" version, so it is cheaper per pound. Repackage and freeze most of it when I get home. But, it ends up being $20 - $30 per package that way.

Left. It’s the same as my house. There is actually 3 houses in a row that are pretty much the same with the one being slightly larger. A doctor built them for himself and his two daughters back in 1921. I’m sure it’s not in as good of condition as ours but the one on the right is under 1000 sq ft even though it is super cute.

Never have to stop at a red light when they're in a hurry or a car chase. Maybe there's a jay-walker or a big truck backing out of an alley that they have to skirt around, but never a red light.

I totally read the question wrong. I thought it asked if I had to move right or left. In that case left because that is my bed. On the right is my closet, lol.

Sockeye Salmon from the Copper River. It was $34.99 a pound. Down from $75 on the first day it showed up at Pike Place Market.
Wow that is expensive. As someone who lived in AK and got Copper River red for free, that's just insane. It goes for around $15/lb in Oregon.

My most expensive item was also salmon, but cheaper Atlantic farmed salmon from Costco. 9.99/lb, but the package was $32.

There are two houses directly across the street, one in front of the other. The one in front is tiny and is a rental - hasn’t been updated in decades, (last time I was in there I noted shag carpet!) However; it’s bundled with the house behind which is newer and slightly bigger, but it also hasn’t been updated in years, the combined lot is about the same as ours. But we just renovated everything inside last summer. So it’s a toss up.

I've lived that. I have had people insist there is no way I could get from one place to another in Southern California in the time it took me. Of course, in LA, WHEN you are trying to get there makes the biggest difference, but also HOW you get there makes a difference.
I got from the Hertz Rental car lot at LAX to Disneyland, parked at the Disneyland Hotel, and were walking under the railroad tracks onto Main Street in an hour. But we left the airport at Noon. A Highway Patrolman friend who worked in Garden Grove for over 5 years suggested going 405 to 22, exiting at Harbor Boulevard, and heading north to the park. As he put it, that time of the day, there is no traffic that way, as opposed to any other route.
And years earlier I worked temporarily in LA, our hotel was next to the Comedy Store in Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood. We rarely used the freeways, the surface streets were so much faster, but that was back in 1980.
70I lived in Orange county in the 70's and traffic was nothing back then

Across the country... no regrets. My home states once ...beautiful safe tourist area has turned into a crime fest, dirty, sad place. Most family has left or have plans too. :(

The chicken thighs at 9.98 a pound, DISgraceful but I was stuck paying for them. Prices on most Everything is Up!

Hey guys, I'm looking forward to your opinions about the old-time issue of Goofy being a "cow". Yes, I know guys this sounds vintage but for me it sounds funny and interesting to debate with. I want to bring this issue again because a few weeks ago I heard it on the radio and surprisingly many of their listeners never heard of this fun fact before. I just want to share it so we can enlighten each and every Disney fans out there

Any feedback or opinions will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter