What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

Sadly you can't really, REALLY discuss the UK at the moment without getting political. I speak of course, about our cessation from the European Union, or "Brexit". The DIS forbids political discussion, so I will say no more.
I dont know, it is mainly American politics that are forbidden. Most of the threads about the royal family Megxit discussions are in the end political discussions, we could keep those going for a really long time before getting closed because of fights.

The 'Covid and the rest of us' had a lot of politics in it. I was surprised that so many covid discussions in general were allowed, as there was so much politics in it, especially at the beginning. The words 'mask mandate' are political. The tipping threads are an outcome of political decisions

And even the question what do you like about the UK is political. As soon as someone says Universal Healthcare, it is political.

This thread is a mess anyway because it keeps getting merged with new threads, I doubt someone will notice a Brexit post.

I dont know, it is mainly American politics that are forbidden. Most of the threads about the royal family Megxit discussions are in the end political discussions, we could keep those going for a really long time before getting closed because of fights.

The 'Covid and the rest of us' had a lot of politics in it. I was surprised that so many covid discussions in general were allowed, as there was so much politics in it, especially at the beginning. The words 'mask mandate' are political. The tipping threads are an outcome of political decisions

And even the question what do you like about the UK is political. As soon as someone says Universal Healthcare, it is political.

This thread is a mess anyway because it keeps getting merged with new threads, I doubt someone will notice a Brexit post.
:sad1: RIP Covid and the Rest of Us. I miss all you guys. Thanks for all your great contributions to that thread.

:sad1: RIP Covid and the Rest of Us. I miss all you guys. Thanks for all your great contributions to that thread.
Same here :( I really miss it, it was nice to have that place to talk about what we are going through in the rest of the world.
I had some news to share the other day, and I had no place to put it :(

18 years. I has a cat from when I was 12 until almost 30. We have been luckily with our last 3 cats living 15-18 years.

My DS had a gold fish that incredibly lived about 10 years. People told us we were shortening its life keeping it in its little bowl, but it just kept living. I did clean the bowl regularly. One day it decided it had had enough and jumped out of the bowl.

Our cat is 19 I’m not sure what Us keeping her going except our love for her
She was a mean aloof cat in her younger years and did a 360 some years ago and became a sweet pet me pet me cat - she will be 20 in a couple months
She still plays some but gave up on grooming - she is allowed to do whatever she wants she has earned it ! ❤️

Midnight was the first dog we rescued and she lived with us 11 years. She was at least 2 when we rescued her. We had her checked out right after we got her, and found out she had heart worms!! What a hard treatment that was. We are so happy she lived a wonderful long life with us.

I have a goldfish in my pond that we have had for 10 years and she’s going strong. A few others are 8 years.

Soul, my Amazon parrot, lived to be somewhere between 65 to 70 years. He was a bird caught in the wild before the laws changed and was never hand fed as a fledgling as is the norm today. By the time he left I was..content that he’d had a full life teaching his human companions. He outlived my mother who was his original human, a blessing since I’m not sure how she would have taken his demise. His vet keeps sending me notices of birds to adopt but I haven’t taken the bait yet and probably never will.

Monster girlie in Soul’s cage as he waits patiently

https://hosting.photobucket.com/alb...lllllll.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter