What kind of plant would you be?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
Just humour me, okay? ;)

Let's say people could be reincarnated as plants. I don't even know if that's thought of as possible, but let's pretend!

Would you be the lilac we're all waiting for, bringing smiles and getting sniffed? :smooth:

Perhaps something invasive, so people can never get rid of you? :smooth:

How about your favourite veggie, like mine, asparagus!! Yummy...and especially nice with melted butter.

An ever blooming rose, rambling and climbing wherever you can?

How about a dandelion? Being picked by children and presented to their mothers with great pride, or drifting along with the breeze, checking out new yards and hanging out with the gang!

A four leaf clover? Bringing luck, or at least some hope, to those who find you. :)

What would you be? :flower3:

A mushroom.

In the dark, covered by manure.

Seems a natural progression for me. :rotfl2:

I'll try to refrain from the usual fun-gi jokes! :teeth:

Hmmm....for you Bernie, I would of guessed something along the barley or hops line. :confused3 ;)

Okay, where are all you delicate orchid types?

This is such a neat question!

I want to be an echinacea or a black eyed susie! I always come back, I spread (like my hips) and I love to bloom!

Sounds like a good deal to me!

Hmmm, let's see....a daffodil....everyone welcomes them in the spring.

or a marigold...with a distinctive smell.

a weeping willow tree...doesnt eveyone love to stand under them?

leaning towards either ragweed, or a dandelion,, way hard to get rid of but ok for a few days:)

Welcome DooDahDay! :flower3: A daylily is an excellent choice! :)

Gina, I was thinking of you as a fruit tree, with a bountiful harvest. Can you guess what kind of fruit tree? ;)

Vanessa, no one said you couldn't come back several times!! :teeth: I was wondering if anyone would pick a tree, something stately, providing shade, shelter, a refuge.

~Alone with myself
The trees bend to caress me
The shade hugs my heart~

Next? :)

LOL....I sure messed that up!! :confused3

I would be a Japanese maple. I would be able to change the color of my leaves and would bring smiles to peoples faces knowing that the season is changing.

Crankyshank said:
a blue or pink hydrangea

How about both? A great choice! :)

Patsy, I guess it's because you live in Hawaii, but I had you pegged as something tropical, like a crimson hibiscus! :)

Have we no roses, no hostas, no poison ivy? ;)

Snowwark said:
Patsy, I guess it's because you live in Hawaii, but I had you pegged as something tropical, like a crimson hibiscus! :)

I like tropical plants, but I guess since I live here in Hawaii and see them alot, I would choose to be a different plant, and the Japanese maple aka momiji is my favorite tree.

I was thinking a red oak, because they seem to hang onto their leaves forever! Unfortunately, I can't seem to hang onto my hair the same way! :guilty:

I would probably be a plumeria bought at DisneyWorld... hibernating in the closet as mine is doing right now as per instructions of CM and promising you everything but giving nothing.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I would like to be a Magnolia Grandiflora, evergreen, beautiful fragrant white flowers and pretty red cones.

Bobbi :flower3:

I would probably be an iris. I think they're pretty and they get to sleep all winter, but come back again for the nice weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter