What kind of plant would you be?

A Magnolia and be in POR at WDW....

I like Day lilies too!

of course maybe a rose - I have alot of thorns....

Tulirose doesn't want to be a pink peony!!Now I've heard everything! :listen:

ok, I wanna change. I'll be a maple tree in another life. Next one I want to be a Disneyland Rose tree. They are so hard to grow, prickly, love sun and attention :sunny:

I would like to be a Sunflower. Not only could I be useful as someone's house decoration in a vase, but I could also provide many delicious seeds for people to eat. :teeth:

I would definitely be a very useful flower.

Not only that, but, Sunflowers are very pretty flowers, too!!! :flower: :lovestruc

Good choice, Buzzlvr!! :)

Bright, cheery, always searching for the sunny side of life.... :sunny:

sunflwrs.jpg

Welcome, to the F&G forum. :flower3:

DebºoºS said:
Tulirose doesn't want to be a pink peony!!Now I've heard everything! :listen: ......
Ha Ha Deb! Just because peonies are my most favorite, doesn't mean it represents me. I mean one has to wait around FOREVER for it to DO anything (well, okay... maybe that part represents me just a little tiny bit) and then they shine for such a brief period of time. But they are so beautiful when they do; your gorgeous photos certainly attest to that fact! :daisy:

Me, the only time I shine is when I sweat... like when I'm mowing the lawn. :scared:

:laughing:

I've been trying to think of a flower that represents me for a couple of days and I can't think of anything...

I thought maybe a sunflower because I love being in the sun. They also feed the birds like me. Seems kind of boring though. I want to be something exotic...

Mary, I think you might of missed this post ~HTML being turned off~ , that was put up a couple of weeks ago. It contains a link to fixing your siggie problems. :)

BTW, I think a sunflower is an excellent choice! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter