What ride do others love that you just don’t ‘get’?

Jungle Cruise... I think it's so silly... lol
Illuminations, I love the beginning and the final fireworks section but the rest is so flat and boring... :(

Peter Pan... I do enjoy the ride, but I would never subject my family to that long line without a FP... it's just not that fascinating to me. (Am I old? My kids do love it.)

FEA (I seriously miss the old Norway ride and find this one just meh)

FoP (made me nauseous, didn’t see the big appeal)

I would like to say I love them all but to be honest Tiki Birds and It's A Small World. Of course I may hate these because of how many times I have to see/ride them. At 17 they are still 2 of my daughters favorites. We have 3 MK days scheduled in June so that mean Tiki Birds 3 times and at least 5 for It's A Small World. Sigh now that song is back in my head.

Astro Orbiter ~ There is no way I am getting on that elevator with a bunch of sweaty people to basically ride Dumbo. Even though the view is amazing, I really can't stand elevators with more than 4 or 5 people in them.
Country Bear Jamboree ~ Just not my cup of tea.
Most parades and fireworks ~ I would rather be enjoying rides!

Haunted Mansion
Stitch
(I'm not sure this counts because I don't think many people love it)
Jungle Cruise (used to do every trip to kill time but last time several years ago the elephant sprayed us with that disgusting water...it was so gross. cameras got wet, we got wet. I thought it deserved at least a FP for our trouble but I don't think we even got an apology).
It's a Small World - so bad
Tiki Room - so bad
Carousel of Progress (will only do it if we really need a break from the heat)
Peter Pan (I've never done this & am curious but I've looked at videos since it's so popular & I think my kids would hate me if I wasted a FP on this & would probably kill if we waited in line. i do want to try it one of these days but I don't see it happening any time soon).

• PeopleMover. Honestly, I just don't understand the love this "ride" gets.
  • Haunted Mansion. Especially the room with the floating crystal ball and the fortune teller. B-O-R-I-N-G.
  • Test Track. I mean, I can ride in a car anytime...

Toy Story Midway Mania - I was like, "That's it?" after we rode it for the first time last year. I'd heard about how people stampeded towards it every morning and our summer trip and Christmas trip, we didn't even bother. I'd be the one picking AS2 over TSM when the tiers change if I couldn't get SDD.

Soarin' - Granted, I've never ridden it because of motion sickness but I've seen enough YouTube videos and family responses to not be sorry I'm missing it unlike FoP where I'm sad I can't ride it.
I don't get Soarin' how it is now either. There's way too much CGI in it that just made the experience seem phony to me

Also, The Seas with Nemo. I much preferred the ride how it used to be. I was shocked by the lack of real sea creatures in this new ride

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter