What singer/band have you seen the most times in concert?

While I grew up in the 70s and 80s listening to the Classic Rock/Pop bands of those years, I've seen a few on tour but one I have seen more than the others.

Chicago is still making music 55 years after they started with 3 original members still in the band. I just bought tickets this week to my 12th concert of theirs this fall. And they just released a new album/cd with new original music this month (Chicago 38 aka "Born For This Moment) and one single off the cd I heard on SiriusXM's channel 16 "The Blend" while driving "If This Is Goodbye".

Chicago 38 - Born For This Moment

SyZwaWQ9QXBp

The single "If This Is Goodbye"

When I was young I listened to all these bands' music. Now that I'm older, I'm trying to see them while I still can and while they're still around with some original members/writers/singers.

So I'm not a Buffett fan following Jimmy on tour. And I wasn't a Dead Head following the Grateful Dead on tour. But I will follow C as long as they continue to make new music and have original members.

Bama Ed

PS - and yes, a lot of the songs in C's concert are the same year after year but they are awesome musicians in person STILL.

Last edited:
Barry manilow. x2
David casdidyx2
Osmondsx3
Donny and marie x2
Bobby Sherman. x3. Plus 2 with the teen idols
And last but not least Peter noone if Herman’s hermits. We see them at least 2 or 3 times a year since 1998. As a matter of fact we’re seeing them on sat. Can’t wait

Barry Manilow 20+ times
Chicago 3x and will be 4 on September 10
Beach Boys a few times, once when John Stamos joined in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter