What time should we get in line for Trader Sam's?

went last month in early Dec.- they opened the line around 1 for a 3 opening... I got in line around 1:30 for virtual que, I think it took another couple of hours past that to be called, but strangely it wasn't overly crowded when we got in

Update from my latest trip…went 1/30/24…got name on list at 3:05…was told it could be an hour and half…so definitely longer than prior trips…we got a dole whip and people watched and were called back at 4:20. There was a party of some sort…several tables of people all related (I think it was a wedding party but not sure). Overall still a 10/10 experienc. We got the Thai chicken pizza and I got the zombie, who was delicious…

Attachments

• IMG_1540.jpeg
    IMG_1540.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3
party of 9 last Sunday- opened line about 1:45-2 (I think,there were people waiting for it) got called in around 4:45....lots of fun (our 4yo didn't agree lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter