• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to bring home for the people at work.

Zoo Keeper

DIS Veteran
I need some suggestions
When I go to WDW in June, I need to bring back gifts for the people that work for me. I don't want to go broke......Any suggestions?

I bought a couple bags of chololate foil wrapped coins. They have Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc on them. I gave each person a coin when returned.

They sell washcloths that are all scrunched up and when you put it in water it goes to its normal size. They have lots and lots of different designs and they are only three dollars each.
They sell packs of pens with the characters on them for around 6 or 7 dollars and you could give each person one pen.

Some one once brought me back a Micky Mouse head lollypop. When I was at WDW I saw those were sold in like groups of five.

I've brought back the taffy and chocolates on different occasions. Also pens or pencils come in packs but can be given individually

I had the same question. One thought I had was water carrying straps you can get in the parks. Someone in my work building has one and uses to carry her work pass on it. We have to wear our passes at all times. I was thinking about bringing those straps back for everyone. I am not sure how much they are though. Someone told me between 2-4 dollars.

how about those antannea balls for their cars. They come in all sorts of shapes, with the classic being a black mickey head. I don't think that they are too expensive, probably less than $5.

Depends on how many you have to buy for. For smaller groups of people we have brought back the mickey shaped pasta, around $3 each. For larger groups we have brought back the small bags of mickey shaped pretzels (I THINK around 79 cents each). Once brought back a big tin of Mickey shaped cookies for everyone to share. Pens are another great idea. If at all possible, check the outlets near Disney, they have great bargains. We often stop there on our way in and get the shopping out of the way, so we don't spend our whole vacation looking for gifts.

How about a picture frame? I bought these really inexpensive ones this past summer at MGM (I can't remember where) in the shape of 3 film frames (the ones I bought cost, I think $6), but they came in all different sizes and prices. I got them because they were 'unique' and I know that this is not something I could easily find at home.

We collect the pressed pennies, and last time we were there, a family let us get in front of them because their kids were getting one penny for each person in their class. It only costs 51 cents for a pressed pennies, so it's one of the better bargains. I thought that was a cute idea. You can pick a machine that has a really generic Mickey picture or a picture of the castle in MK.

I agree with the Mickey shaped antenna balls, the people LOVED them when I brought them back for them, I will get more the next trip...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

They have the perfect gift at EPCOT! Depending on the size of your office you can get them something nice and still walk away with money in your pocket!!

I was looking all over tying to find the perfect gift for the girls in my office. On my last day at EPCOT I walked into Mouse Gear. I found a section that had office stuff. They have a rabbit note pad holder, a Pooh paperclip cup, an Eeorye business card holder, a Tigger stapler, and something with Piglet. They are made of ceramic and were only $10 each!! Not bad considering they are sold at Disney!!

My last trip I brought back a Donald Duck beanie for my sub locator, teacher pins for a bunch of the teachers and Mickey head pencils and lollipops for my kids. (2 classes of 6 and 5 deaf students that regularly sub for). Nothing for the principal. She gets her gift in 3 weeks when she retires.

Golf balls with Mickey on them: $3 each

Golf ball marker with Mickey: $2

Mickey travelling clock: marked down to $5.99

All found at Mouse Gear in Epcot.

I work in a Restaurant, and brought back the Mickey shaped pasta.

We always stay in the park, so I've saved the Mickey soaps, shampoo and conditioner and hand cream, and when I buy souvineers I asked for extra small bags and give my co-workers each a treat bag!

I've also done stationery. note pads and a pen were appreciated.

When we went on the Disney Cruise, I brought back huge "Mickey Mouse Shovels" from Castaway Cay for all of my co-workers with kids! They were only $3.00 each and it made a big hit!

"Pins" are so popular, and I've brought back pins that I knew fit the personality of the person I was bringing it back for.

Whatever you bring back that has Mickey Mouse on it, brings the kid out in any adult you think of while you are on your trip!:p

I've done Mickey ears. I've had their names put on them. Personal, not too expensive and without a doubt, Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter