• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to bring home for the people at work.

If you want to see what the antenna toppers look like, go to ebay and put in a search for it. They will show you pixs. They are only $3 and the best selection is DD or you can buy them right in your own disney store before you leave! You can get the lollipops there too - a 'bunch of 6' cost $5.99

:)

My mom always takes the candy we get from nightly turndown at the hotel. It's cheap way to bring something back to your coworkers!

MY CO-WORKERS JUST LOVED IT WHEN I BROUGHT EACH OF THEM BACK A CRISP NEW DISNEY DOLLAR.
I JUST WENT TO GUEST RELATIONS AT THE RESORT AND BOUGHT THEM AND THEY MADE SURE TO GIVE ME NEW ONES SINCE THEY WERE GIFTS!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter