what was the last disney movie(or dvd) you saw?

Funball

DIS Veteran
What was the last Disney movie (or dvd) you watched..and what did you eat while you watched it?

:rainbow: :happytv:

i just watched the many adventures of winnie the pooh and the Ducktales Movie last night,cheddar popcorn and m&m's i love them both, i started aladdin 2 return of jafar before work today but forgot how crappy it was and turned it off before it finished and ate a sandwich from the corner Deli.:thumbsup2

The Princess and the Frog, and I did not eat anything while watching the movie.

the last disney movie i saw was..... monsters vs aliens... i was RFLOL!! i had cream cheese and salsa dip with lime tortilla chips and a chery coke zero! :cool1:

The last Disney movie I saw was I saw sorcerers apprentice in theaters. unless you count the Zorro dvds ive been watching.

It was the Disney Treasure's DVD with the Mickey in Color Cartoons last weekend, and I was eating a sandwich and Diet Pepsi.

just finished watching the Rescuers down under while eating chicken Nachos no beans from my favorite mexicali diner.

My 3 youngest and I watched Mary Poppins last night, and the Brother Bear Singalongs on DVD too. We had popcorn.

the last disney movie i saw was..... monsters vs aliens... i was RFLOL!! i had cream cheese and salsa dip with lime tortilla chips and a chery coke zero! :cool1:

You know that Monsters vs. Aliens was a Dreamworks picture right? Traitor! ;) I drive my family crazy because I won't see most non-Disney movies in the theatre. I will when they are on Netflix! :)

The last Disney movie I watched in the theatre was The Socerer's Apprentice and the last movie at home was The Boys - The Sherman Brothers Movie.

Can't wait to see Waking Sleeping Beauty in October!

"Fun and Fancy Free" it's a bunch of semi shorts and a little live entertainment too. It includes Donald, Goofy and Mickey in Mickey and the bean stalk narrated by Jiminy himself.

Didn't eat anything while watching.

Alice In Wonderland. The '50's one.

I ate the leftover Vietnamese food from the after movie dinner from the night before, The movie ...the new Alice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter