what was the last disney movie(or dvd) you saw?

Just watched Snow White, i wonder if it looks any better on Blu Ray, my DVD copy looks pretty aged.Still a classic though.

Toy Story 3 and balled like a baby - but i was trying not to be obvious i was crying so I got that real hard lump in my throat and it hurt so bad

so i washed it down with a coke icee and sour patch kids!

The Socerer's Apprentice was the last Disney movie I saw in theaters and I liked it a lot!

Beauty & The Beast was the last Disney movie I watched at home....such a classic! I hadn't seen it in a long time!

The Socerer's Apprentice was the last Disney movie I saw in theaters and I liked it a lot!

Oh In theaters I saw, UP! and The Princess and the Frog. I'm not sure what movie I'll be seeing next ina theatre though.

The Haunted Mansion. I do like this movie. Please do not hate me.

Wow, at least that movie has one fan:rotfl2:, you must be really excited that revolutionary Guillermo del Toro is attached to do a GOOD Haunted Mansion movie:thumbsup2

Wow, at least that movie has one fan:rotfl2:, you must be really excited that revolutionary Guillermo del Toro is attached to do a GOOD Haunted Mansion movie:thumbsup2

I can't wait to see that!!

I just watched the bonus material on the Little Mermaid DVD, if that counts! :confused3:rotfl:

I am looking forward to the remake. I have not seen any trailers yet for it. Does anyone know when the trailers will be out for it? And when is the release date for the film? TIA

I would love to be able to finish at least one of my horror/ghostie stories that I am writing. And then have it adapted as a screen play. IT is taking forever. Then there is the simple matter of how to have it looked at by a studio, or indie film maker. Oh my God... I swear this process is going to take forever.

I am watching Aladdin right now with the kids, in preparation for our trip!! And I'm eating peanut butter cups.:goodvibes

I am watching Aladdin right now with the kids, in preparation for our trip!! And I'm eating peanut butter cups.:goodvibes

On ABC kids? I know it and Snow White played, but can't remember when.

I watched a Bugs life last night.

Cars with my 3 yr old. The kids watched Toy Story 3, but I was cooking and didn't want to miss half of it, so i didn't start watching it. Will this weekend though!

Princess and the Frog it was on Starz yesterday.

Watched The Jungle Book last night and the quality of the picture is so good. Its amazing that they can refine the color and everything to make it so clear.

In the theater it was Toy Story 3 (Popcorn and Large Icee)
At home - Princess and the Frog (Milk and Twinkee)

At the theatre - Toy Story 3 :3dglasses with popcorn and coke zero
At home we are running a Disney movie marathon with the kids in preparation for our trip next year ... last night it was Lilo & Stitch, but after dinner so no food! popcorn::

Alice In Wonderland - Tim Burton version.. Not a big fan of Burton's (Loved Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Edward Scissorhands and Ed Wood but can miss the rest) and really didnt dig Alice.

Didnt eat anything while watching it :(

In honor of Halloween, I've been watching (on youtube) Disney's Halloween Treat and Disney Dtv Monster Hits. At home, it's Nightmare Before Christmas and Sleepy Hollow. We've been watching other Halloween type movies but those are the only Disney ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter