what was the last disney movie(or dvd) you saw?

We've watched Lady and the Tramp 4 times since it came out on DVD and we watched UP! the other day too!

Each time I see UP I love it more and more :)

We watched the Lion King last night as a family on ABC Family.

We watched BOLT on Friday night... I liked it better this time around, didn't care for it much the first time I saw it :goodvibes

Took my boys 13y and 15y to see John Carter yesterday. We all enjoyed it. Confederate soldier transports to another world. Great story and sp effects!

Disney Nature Chimpanzee
Now Playing at a theater near you.... theater management simply and politely requests that no one jump around like a chimp during any part of their movie watching experience, eating bananas however is allowed, but please do be mindful of said bananas peel....

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton version) was on ABC this last weekend. Definitely like this one better than the animated one, which I know is a classic, but I still get a little weirded out watching it.

Watched a bunch yesterday with my boyfriend, we're getting all pumped for our trip in July and have a long list of movies we want to watch!! We watched Cars, Peter Pan, Tarzan and Mulan! It was our first time seeing Tarzan and Mulan. :)

To get in the mood for BVS, I watched Newsies last night. First time I've seen it in 20 years. Loved it!

Brave on Sunday. ETA: Oh wait, just realized DS was watching Pinocchio for the umpteenth time again last night and saw bits of that so that sort of counts.

We're going to see Brave on Saturday at the Downtown Disney AMC 12!!! Then to meet Merida on Sunday! I soooo can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter