What was your first job? What was your favourite job?

First job was working at a doughnut shop overnight dipping and stuffing all the doughnuts for the day shift.

Favourite job was working in an office for a home repair company. I actually just got rehired there after 10 years :)

First job was sweeping the parking lot at a local supermarket. I was too young to be paid as a union worker, I think I was 14. The manager really made the job for me and paid me from petty cash. That supermarket grew many fold over the years into a big chain of stores, Dominick's here in Chicago. Now gone.

Favorite 'job' (I prefer career) is my current, financial planner. Winding down now on a several year wind down transition to retirement after 43 years.

My first job was babysitting. Next job started during my junior year of high school working at a movie theater (back in the days where there was one single movie showing at a time, and only one movie screen). It was the most fun job I’ve ever had. I got in free to any movie I wanted, and all the free popcorn I wanted. I usually worked behind concession stand. Very seldom did I work in the box office selling tickets. Later, I worked as an administrative assistant for a major automotive components group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter