what weeks do kids have spring break in april?-what weeks are busy?

We have the last week in March off this year. We are booked at Ft Wilderness cabins for 3 days then moving to BCV for a week!.... I am Not sure if spring break shifts around here (Chicagoland) since this is the first year one of my kids got a school calender!

We'll be there April 1st thru the 9th - VWL. We are in north Atlanta.

We had the same week last year. It wasn't right at Easter, but it was fairly busy. We decided to go again this year because the beautiful weather more than made up for any crowds. You just can't beat swimming during the day and a light sweater at night. Everyone seemed to be so friendly and in good spirits - quite a difference compared to summer crowds when everyone is grumpy and miserable with the heat. We really enjoyed ourselves.

We used to have second week of April off. Now it's the last of March.

Ooo! I'm getting excited! Our Spring Break is March 12-16; maybe it won't be as crowded as I thought! Anyone else that early?

Oklahoma schools are out March 12 - 16 as well. That is at least all public schools.

We have decided that we will be going for spring break plus a few days one side of it or the other to add a few extra days. Hope the weather is good enough for some swimming. It just won't be the same for my DD if she can't spend lots of time in the pool.

Lori

Jaime, I thought Grosse Pointe had a floating spring break, which would put your spring break at Good Friday and the week following that. On the western side of Michigan, we have a fixed spring break, the end of March from the 24th thru April 1. I thought it was a good week to have until I read this thread... :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter