What/where do you HAVE to eat in the parks?

Guess dh & I are the exceptions, as we each had a bowl from Satu'li Canteen and we were definitely underwhelmed. We each said it was just bland mixed up food - no desire to eat there again. Our go to place to eat at AK is Flame Tree - never disappointed.

Us too. The place was a disappointment from start to finish. Filthy. Crowded. The food was such a let down. Back to our favorite Flame Tree for us.

BoG lunch
Columbia Harbour House in MK--DH and I get the trio platter and split it
Satuli Canteen in AK--LOVE the bowls and also the blueberry cream cheese dessert is amazing!

SNACKS:
- Since you're planning a meal at BOG (lunch?), make sure to order The Master's Cupcake - the grey stuff!
- Pongu Lumpia (Pineapple Cream Cheese Spring Roll) at Pongu Pongu, Animal Kingdom
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar

For me, it's something from Les Halles bakery in Epcot. Amazing pastries, macarons, etc.

My other must-have crave is a bit off the wall: Yak & Yeti's wok-fried green with sweet chili dipping sauce.

Count me among the turkey leg haters, as well. Too greasy, stringy, and salty (over 5000 mg of sodium) for me.

For me, BOG - love the ambiance and the food (especially the strawberry cream cheese cupcake)
For DD16, Via Napoli.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter