what will be in my 1br villa?

wen-tom

spit spot!
hi all, i am going to be going "home" to a 1 br villa at AKV in 6 days :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: and i was trying to find out what i will have in my room by way of towels, coffee, etc..

can anyone help me out?

:)

Value Rooms sleep up to four, all others sleep up to five
Master bedroom suite with king-size bed
Master bathroom with whirlpool tub
Queen-size sofa bed in living room
Sleeper chair in living room (except in Value Accommodations)
Flat-panel TV and DVD player in living room, and flat-panel TV in master bedroom
Full kitchen includes: coffee maker, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, pots and pans, microwave, toaster, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and more
Laundry area contains stacked washer and dryer
Private balcony

Unless you have concerige or paying for housekeeping, you will not have daily housekeeping, YOu will have trash and towel Service, day 4, i believe, which they will replace all your towels then.

They will have a pack of coffee, pack of dishwasher soap and dish soap/sponge in kitchen.

You can order grocery on line if you wish, and they will delievered the goods to your villa when you check in.

Have a GREAT TIME!!! :goodvibes

Inside one of the cupboard doors in the kitchen, there's a list posted as to what comes stocked in the kitchen. I say this because I needed a pitcher to mix lemonade during our last trip to SSR and couldn't find one. We weren't sure if the villa was supposed to have a pitcher. My DH noticed the list while looking through the cupboards. Low and behold, it was on the list of kitchen supplies so I called Mousekeeping and they brought one to the villa a short while later.

Enjoy your trip!

Are the quantities provided enough for 4-5 days? Or do I need to add these to my shopping list?

dishwasher tabs
dish soap (for hand washing)
toilet paper
paper towels

I already have laundry detergent on the list as we need a special kind, and will bring dryer sheets from home.

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter