What would you do??

tnkrbell

DIS Veteran
Ok so My mom is gonna pay for us to asdd a night to our Anniversary trip sooo we will be staying 4 instead of three nights, Should I stay all four at Yacht club or should I spend one night somewhere else?? Thanks for the advice!!
ps-
I do not want to spend less then the three nights at YUacht!

I like to resort hop, so my advice is to stay 1 nt. at another deluxe. How about trying the WL or AKL - I think they'd both be romantic and have a different theme from YC. Have a great time!

I love resort hopping, I did 3 hotels in 4 nights...Ididn't mind it at all and am going to do it again next june, 3 hotels or maybe even four in 5 nights. I am someday going to say I have stayed at every Disney hotel.:) YC is really nice but so isn't WL and the poly, go for it...they are both romantic:)

I have stayed at WL Several times!! Im thinking of trying either poly or AKL!!
Thanks for the replys so far!! :D

I hate the idea of being "homeless". For only four nights, I'd spend them all in one hotel. Otherwise, you have to find a place to hang out from 10A to 3P. Yeah, I know you can go to the parks, but we usually like to head back to the hotel after spending 3 or 4 hours in the parks. And the YC is a nice hotel with a great pool.

I would definitely stay all four nights at the YC! It's a hassle to pack up and move for such a short trip, and you lose part of a park day to move. Plus you probably wouldn't be able to get in to another room until 3:00 or so, how much would you really be able to enjoy a different resort for just one night?

Enjoy four wonderful days at the YC and try resort hopping on a longer trip....my two cents. :D

After just returning from 1 day/night at the Poly, I would have to say it is well worth it to stay there. I swear that place gets more beautiful each time I see it.
Last year we spent 5 nights at ASMO and then 1 at the Poly and we plan to do the same thing again in August. I admit, packing up can be a pain, but you have to pack to leave anyway. For the last day/night, just unpack the stuff you will need for that time. There really wont be much work involved. What we are doing is having bell services move the luggage and we will check into the Poly early in the morning. Then we will hop the monorail to MK. Well go back and take a midday break to enjoy the pool and have an early dinner at the Kona Cafe(my favorite!!!). Then its back to the MK for a few last minute rides and the fireworks. Being at the Poly makes the transportation for that day very easy and lets us enjoy a different pool and atmosphere.
I wouldnt change resorts just to do it, but if its to go to the Poly, IMO, thats worth it. ;)

The hassle of packing and moving isn't worth it to me for one night at another resort on a 4 night trip. I like to change hotels, but only if we're going to be able to spend at least 3-4 nights in each hotel. I'd stay at the YC for the whole thing, and save the hotel hopping for another trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter