What would you do?

sparrow10_

Savvy?
Hello!

My birthday trip is coming up and I want to do both Topolino's Terrace Breakfast as well as trying to grab an ADR for 1900's Park Fare.

My initial, or desired, idea was to have Topolinos breakfast during my actual birthday and do 1900s during another day. I wasn't able to snag a reservation for Topolinos and I'm nervous about actually being able to find a res closer to the date since it's on a Sunday and I would think it gets more traffic during the weekend.

So here is when I ask for advice, should I just make an ADR for 1900's for my birthday and then try to get Topolinos on a Tuesday/Wednesday, or should I try to stick to my original plan and hope for the best when it's closer to the date (April).

Any suggestion is welcomed :)

I would take what you can get now and if that means 1900 on your birthday, I would go for it! It sounds like a great birthday to me :)

You may want to try a reservation finder service for Topolino's - people will start dropping reservations as you get closer to the date and most reservations will open up 48-24 hours prior so people can avoid no-show fees. If you have both Tuesday and Wednesday open for another ADR, I would set up a reservation finder for both days and try to stay flexible as you may have to make a decision 24 hours prior to dining. I hope that makes sense.

I wouldn’t count on 1900 being an easy ADR to get.
And it will be a zoo of kids and everyone learning the ropes of the re-open.
Other great bday locations could be Jiko, Narcosses, Citricos, California Grill, Toledo, Flying Fish

Use a reservation finder for a couple options, your preferred time and a back up or two. I did that and got an ADR for my desired time at California Grill to see fireworks.

Last edited:

Have seen many other threads here where people are finding that ADR's become available on places previously sold out closer to the time of your trip. I assume people book up a lot of ADR's ahead of time and then once they finally figure out their plans, cancel the others to avoid the no-show fee.

We got a breakfast reservation at Topolino's last Sunday on that morning. Had a couple of choices of time. So spots do open up last minute.
Also, it was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter