What's Indiana Jones Like?

msteddom

We always wait in line in California (something)
I'm curious what the Indiana Jones ride is like. I know it's a rollercoaster, but that's about it. Does it have any steep drop in it? Or is it more twists and loops like Rock n Rollercoaster? Any insight would be appreciated!

Melissa

Melissa,
Now that they've turned Indiana Jones forward it's (IMHO) a fun roller coaster. It does have drops, twists, etc. and at one point you are upside down... It's wilder than BTM, probably more like Space Mountain or RnR, but a shorter ride, outside, and no real visual effects. Just your basic fast and furious roller coaster. My daughter and I did not enjoy it last year when it was backwards but this year we really liked it.

I also didn't like Indy when it was backwards, but now they turned it back to forward, the ride is now smoother and doesn't hurt your neck anymore ! :groom:

Well, I liked it when it went in both directions. It is a bit on the short side, but I love it anyway. I think it is smoother--less neck jarring--than Space Mountain. I rode it several times on my last trip to DLP, and I can't wait to ride it again :)

Are there any large drops in it? that would be the one deciding factor in my riding it.

Melissa

msteddom said:
Are there any large drops in it? that would be the one deciding factor in my riding it.

Melissa

There are no big drops as far as i can remember, it is a very compact ride.

Space Mountain is a lot smoother compared to Indiana Jones. There are no headrests in I.J. compared to S.M. Your head bangs from one side to the other. That's why I lean completely forward in Indiana Jones. But it's a fun coaster... :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter