Whats the weather doing today - Day 3

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
My friend pointed out to me that our trip report heading seems a little negative so we've changed the title!!

On opening the curtains we discovered it was still raining!!!

We had another yummy breakfast and headed into the park for about 9.30am and did the rides in Fantasyland and then headed to BTM before we decided to pop to Val d'europe as we were both freezing, and needed to buy some clothes!! We'd only packed summer stuff and our rain macs and our macs were taking a hammering leaving us a little wet and cold!!

We decided to have lunch at the Chinese Restaurant in the Food Court, I'm sorry but I can't remember the name but it was the most delicious chinese meal we had ever had, there was plenty of it as well and really yummy!! We were a bit too stuffed to do some shopping but we managed it! My friend bought some lovely marshmallow flowers for her mum in the sweetie shop in the mall, they looked so real!! We did buy some clothes and did a strip in the ladies as were were wet from earlier on!

Next we wandered around the Auchan supermarkert and found the gluten free section where I stocked up on lots of yummy goodies!! We then got the train back to Disney where we headed back to the Hotel for a nap and to dump all the shopping bags!!

We had a small snack in the room around 6pm before heading back to the park and yep it was still raining!! There seemed to be a few more people in the park tonight but we mamanged to get on Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted Mansion and another go on BTM before we decided we were too wet again! We got soaked riding BTM so about 9pm we headed back to the Dream Castle where we wondered into the bar and had a hot chocolate each to warm us up!!

Such a shame about the weather but you seem to be making the best of it. :thumbsup2

I've read others rate that Chinese restaurant ~ really must make the effort to get there one trip.

I am going to keep everything crossed that it's dry weather tomorrow. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Really enjoying your trip report. Can't believe the rain that Disney has had. We were there the week of 22nd and had a bit of rain, so think we were very lucky we didn't go the week before:) But at least you and your friend still had a good time.

What did you think of The Dream Castle? It is mine and hubbys fave hotel, including the on-site (and even the DLH)

Really enjoying your trip report. Can't believe the rain that Disney has had. We were there the week of 22nd and had a bit of rain, so think we were very lucky we didn't go the week before:) But at least you and your friend still had a good time.

What did you think of The Dream Castle? It is mine and hubbys fave hotel, including the on-site (and even the DLH)

The Dream Castle is a lovely Hotel, both my friend and I love it and we always have to stay here for a couple of nights even if we are staying onsite for a few nights elsewhere! I do rate it very similar to the DLH in terms of comfort and rooms, it just a shame that you have to scamble for the buses.

Weather not good - but you seem to doing well.

Another shopping trip and any excuse to buy more clothes :rotfl::rotfl:

Please be dry tomorrow.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter