Whats you and your families top 3 Disney rides?

Without dwelling too long on the question...

• California Screaming
  • Star Tours
  • Rock n Rollercoaster starring Aerosmith

(Do the motor launches from POR to Downtown Disney at WDW count as a ride?)

California Screamin'
Soaring California
Toy story.

Take into account we've only been to Disneyland.

Did love what my DH just said to me
"Space mountain made me **** my pants" :laughing:

No WDW for us, just DL.......so after lots of discussion and umming and ahhing......

1. Indiana Jones
2. Toy Story
3.Haunted Mansion

Couldn't quite talk them round to putting the Haunted Mansion at number 1!!!

becpee - my DH just said exactly the same thing! He only rode Space Mountain once and looked quite like this afterwards:sick:
We actually had to sit him down and get him a drink.......poor guy!

lol, I had to sit my DH down for a while after TOT. He loved space mountain though :lmao:

Yeah, I think I need to vote again...

I can only choose three? Not easy!

For DH and I it's TSM, Buzz and Soarin

For DS ( 15) it would be TSM, Buzz and Star Tours ( or maybe Mission Space - he can't decide!)

We have a lot of fun comparing scores on TSM and Buzz, DS and I keep trying to beat DH.

Andona

DH and I LOVE Big Thunder so that's number one. As for #2 and #3, I think we'd disagree.

Haunted Mansion has always been amazing for me. I remember it from my first trip when I was 16 and the special effects blew me away. I'd never seen anything like it before.

#3 for me would be Pooh in Tokyo... although I also love Journey to the Centre of the Earth at Sea, so can I call it a tie?

I think my DH would have put JTTCOTE as #2 and Indy at Disneyland as #3.

My boys would stick with the Teacups :confused3 Hopefully that will change next year :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter