when did you get you voucher??

Received mine in the mail today here in PA. It was exciting to win even though I already have an annual pass. I was away in CA all week and thought perhaps my son might have accidentally thrown it out with the junk mail!

We got ours today in NJ! And we were also ones who DID NOT get the email, so it really was a surprise! In fact DH got 2 addressed to him. (I am guessing he won both the Superbowl and the local city contest) :confused3

Looking forward to hearing from those of you using them and your experience with the voucher.

Ok, my son and I won and got confirmation emails. We are not going until June. Has anyone from Maine got their vouchers yet???

I see people in NH got theirs.

My mom also won - she lives in another part of the State of Maine. She has not received hers either.

Thanks.

We just got back from our Universal Trip yesterday.........and what did I find in my mail box? The free ticket confirmation of course. So It's a real good thing I called before we left and got my confirmation number from guest services.

We had a great time and the park never looked better.

Please tell us about the voucher exchange process. Does it take a long time? Do they give you an actual ticket? Tx!

Just got mine yesterday and DF got his as well! We weren't planning on going to UO this year, but I think we will now because we will be on our honeymoon!

Can someone give me the number to call to get the confirmation number? From the time I entered to now, we moved from Nebraska to Ohio. I am afraid it won't get forwarded, especially if it looks like junk mail. We are going the end of April, so I have some time yet, but I want to make sure it doesn't get missed! Haven't changed my drivers license yet, so my addresses will match. My sister got hers last week in Michigan.

I still haven't gotten my voucher in the mail. I was getting worried so I called guest services on Sunday and got the Conf #. He said I should have received it by now so it must have gotten lost in the mail :confused3

I just got mine yesterday. I thought mine was lost in the mail too since my mother who lives 10 minutes from me and signed up on the last commerical after me got hers a week ago.
Sue

We do not travel until June. I do not want to call if I can help it, but the suspense is killing me.

I got confirmation of my ticket, but no voucher.

Are people still getting vouchers?

Should I call?

Thanks.

Mine arrived on Tuesday.:goodvibes I never received an email saying I won.

I am happy to report I finally got my voucher today. My son lives next door, and he did not get his. Hopefully on monday.

We live in Maine and I am not sure why I got mine so late???

Mine arrived on Tuesday.:goodvibes I never received an email saying I won.

Me either! But I have what sure appears to be a mailer with a voucher for a free ticket! I am so excited. We are going next week and still needed to buy a ticket for my DD's friend. :woohoo:

I just called to get my confirmation number, since my voucher hasn't arrived yet. I was told they could no longer give confirmation numbers out over the phone any longer because some people were trying to take advantage of the system. I was told that I could bring a photo id with the address used in the contest to the will call window, and I should be OK to get my ticket. He checked to see if I was in the computer, which I was, so I should not have a problem when I get there. Just an FYI to those that haven't received their vouchers yet. I am still hoping to get mine before we leave in three weeks, but atleast I know I can get it when I get there! It would be best if I had the email, but since I had moved in the interim and didn't save the email (DUMB ME!), I would just have to take my ID.

So has anyone gotten a voucher recently? Still waiting to see if DH will get his or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter