when did you get you voucher??

dansyr2514

DIS Veteran
Ok...wanted to start a thread for when everyone start receiving their voucher for the tickets they won for the superbowl commercial. I'll be down there 3/17 and impatiently waiting for my voucher to arrive. Please post when you receive your tickets so I can stop waiting by the mailbox!!!:lmao:

I am leaving on 3/15, so I hope they come soon!!

We leave 3/10:scared1: (with a stop at Tampa, visit family, and Disney first) I really hope the voucher arrives soon.

I already bought passes at our AAA, but would like to be able to save one of those passes for the future and use my voucher to get in!

Lets all wish us early vacationing winners a speedy distribution system, but the fine print did say 4-6 weeks which could mean as late as the week of 3/16.

Keep those fingers crossed:worship: .

We leave 3/10:scared1: (with a stop at Tampa, visit family, and Disney first) I really hope the voucher arrives soon.

I already bought passes at our AAA, but would like to be able to save one of those passes for the future and use my voucher to get in!

Lets all wish us early vacationing winners a speedy distribution system, but the fine print did say 4-6 weeks which could mean as late as the week of 3/16.

Keep those fingers crossed:worship: .
I won also and thats what I plan on doing is saving one that I bought :thumbsup2

The email said they would be mailed out in 4-6 weeks, so you could get them as late as March 15. Good luck!

I think I read somewhere that no vouchers will be received until at least March 1.

Im waiting too. I hope they come in soon just for Peace of Mind. I already offered my spare purchased ticket to my MIL since i won a free one :banana:

I think I read somewhere that no vouchers will be received until at least March 1.

you are correct!

this is a portion of the email, which was dated Feb 5th, that states the info on when the vouchers will be mailed out.

You will receive your Universal Orlando Park ticket confirmation code in the mail within the next 4-6 weeks. The ticket confirmation code mailer will be sent to the address you provided in your registration. You will need to present your ticket confirmation code mailer and a valid form of identification* at the ticket windows of either Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure theme parks. Your Universal Orlando® 2-park Unlimited Admission Ticket is valid March 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009.

At this time, no additional action is required on your part. Should we need further information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

As a reminder, only one ticket per household will be provided per the Official Rules. For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please visit http://www.universalheroes.com/public/popup/rules.html.

Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line in your reply.

Congratulations again and thank you for your continued patronage of Universal Orlando®.

Prize Fulfillment Services
fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com

*Valid forms of identification include a U.S. government issued passport, a U.S. state issued driver's license or other form of photo identification issued by a state governmental agency.

i read on another thread of what is acceptable for the ID.
looks like passports are valid for this exchange.

if the time period for the mail outs of the codes are 4-6 weeks, i would assume that could start from the date of the emails of 2/5 or maybe from the end of the contest time of 2/1.

hopefully, all will receive their codes prior to their trip!
fingers crossed for you.

Since they said the tickets will be valid from 3/1...I'm hoping we get the code or voucher by 3/1

I promise to post as soon as I get my voucher too. I'm also anxiously waiting to find out if I can give the ticket to someone else. I'm more than happy to redeem it in person, but since DH and I are both AP, we are hoping to give it to one of our friends.

I'm also anxiously waiting to find out if I can give the ticket to someone else. I'm more than happy to redeem it in person, but since DH and I are both AP, we are hoping to give it to one of our friends.

This is what i'm crossing my fingers & hoping for too.

Just bumping up for today...

Hopefully, some will start getting their codes from Universal later this week....let's all hope!!!!

Are you guys talking about this???

Congratulations! You are one of the first one hundred thousand (100,000) individuals to successfully register for the Universal Heroes Promotion, administered by ePrize.

For your registration, you will receive a Universal Orlando® 2-PARK Unlimited Admission Ticket valid for 7 consecutive days at both Universal Orlando theme parks! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. You will receive your Universal Orlando Park ticket confirmation code in the mail within the next 4-6 weeks. The ticket confirmation code mailer will be sent to the address you provided in your registration. You will need to present your ticket confirmation code mailer and a valid form of identification* at the ticket windows of either Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure theme parks. Your Universal Orlando® 2-park Unlimited Admission Ticket is valid March 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009.

At this time, no additional action is required on your part. Should we need further information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

As a reminder, only one ticket per household will be provided per the Official Rules. For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please visit http://www.universalheroes.com/public/popup/rules.html.

Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line in your reply.

Congratulations again and thank you for your continued patronage of Universal Orlando®.

*Valid forms of identification include a U.S. government issued passport, a U.S. state issued driver's license or other form of photo identification issued by a state governmental agency.

Just wanted to know cause I'm still waiting myself.

Are you guys talking about this???

Congratulations! You are one of the first one hundred thousand (100,000) individuals to successfully register for the Universal Heroes Promotion, administered by ePrize.

For your registration, you will receive a Universal Orlando® 2-PARK Unlimited Admission Ticket valid for 7 consecutive days at both Universal Orlando theme parks! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. You will receive your Universal Orlando Park ticket confirmation code in the mail within the next 4-6 weeks. The ticket confirmation code mailer will be sent to the address you provided in your registration. You will need to present your ticket confirmation code mailer and a valid form of identification* at the ticket windows of either Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure theme parks. Your Universal Orlando® 2-park Unlimited Admission Ticket is valid March 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009.

Just wanted to know cause I'm still waiting myself.
Yes thats what they are talking about and they just want to know when people start getting thier vouchers in :thumbsup2

thanks. I will post if mine arrive. Gonna save us about $100 - $200 if they really come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter