when did you get you voucher??

glad to know not the only one who is waiting impatiently!!!

They did say 4-6weeks..So hold on!!

I think it's this part of the confirmation email that has people checking their mailboxes:

"Your Universal Orlando® 2-park Unlimited Admission Ticket is valid March 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009."

The tickets are available for use today (if anyone received them).

Ok it is 3/2...they should've started sending them out. Now I'm really starting to get excited!:cool1:

Its looking like I am going to have to buy ours for our trip. We leave in two days. :mad: But thats ok. I can't complain for a minute about a FREE ticket.

Hi all, just thought I'd let you know that I received my free ticket today. It's an actual ticket and was sent via FedEx from UO.

I had queried whether or not I would actually get a ticket, as:

a) I live in the UK
and
b) I received the second email saying that I had won a ticket, but not the first one

Anyhow, someone called Pat at Universal wrote to me to confirm that I had won and the 7 day pass arrived today!

I don't know whether it's because I live in the UK that I received an actual ticket, rather than a voucher/code. Also, the ticket doesn't seem to have an expiry date on it, it just says that its complimentary and will expire 6 days after 1st use.

I can't wait until May!!!!

Hi all, just thought I'd let you know that I received my free ticket today. It's an actual ticket and was sent via FedEx from UO.

a) I live in the UK
and
b) I received the second email saying that I had won a ticket, but not the first one

Anyhow, someone called Pat at Universal wrote to me to confirm that I had won and the 7 day pass arrived today!

I don't know whether it's because I live in the UK that I received an actual ticket, rather than a voucher/code. Also, the ticket doesn't seem to have an expiry date on it, it just says that its complimentary and will expire 6 days after 1st use.

Great news! :thumbsup2

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of my ticket!! popcorn:: If they mailed most of them out regular mail, we should start receiving them no later than Friday.

Had to post so I could see my ticker... :goodvibes I'm getting SO close!

a) I live in the UK
and

Thats great and have a great time in May :thumbsup2

Its looking like I am going to have to buy ours for our trip. We leave in two days. :mad: But thats ok. I can't complain for a minute about a FREE ticket.

I hope you get your ticket today or tomorrow, but either way you have a great attitude about it. Have a great vacation.

a) I live in the UK
and

That would be great if it was an actual ticket w/o expiration. I'm leaving on 3/10 and also wonder if the ticket I won in the contest will come in time. But if it was an actual ticket, and no expiration than a future trip would be in the plans!

That would be great if it was an actual ticket w/o expiration. I'm leaving on 3/10 and also wonder if the ticket I won in the contest will come in time. But if it was an actual ticket, and no expiration than a future trip would be in the plans!

It is a voucher and the ticket is only valid March 1-Dec. 31 2009.
I am still waiting for the voucher.

It is a voucher and the ticket is only valid March 1-Dec. 31 2009.
I am still waiting for the voucher.
:confused: not according to post #49, although it has been described in the rules & regs as a voucher

guess we'll find out when the 1st US peep get theirs:thumbsup2

regardless, mummy dust all around:wizard:

:confused: not according to post #49, although it has been described in the rules & regs as a voucher

guess we'll find out when the 1st US peep get theirs:thumbsup2

regardless, mummy dust all around:wizard:

exactly, keisha :thumbsup2 - even more excited now that we have a confirmation out there :yay:

I am still waiting too. I leave on 3/14. If it comes, it comes, if not that's ok too. Another excuse to go back to Florida.

Congrats to Joplay on your ticket finally coming!! Maybe all of us over here will be getting our soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter