when did you get you voucher??

thanks. I will post if mine arrive. Gonna save us about $100 - $200 if they really come.

I am sure they will "really come" it was an offical Universal Studios contest. My MIL asked me several times if I was sure it wasnt a scam and I dont see how it could be. I just hope my voucher doesnt get lost in the mail :scared:

so we will be at universal on 3/5 we leave in 5days cross your fingers it comes before then! Even if it comes while we are gone it will be cheaper to have my mom overnight it to us down in Fl then to pay for a ticket lol

4-6 weeks would be between March 5th and 19th. At least from the date of the actual email i got. So i am not going to expect anything before the 5th.

The tickets are suppose to be valid between 3/1/09 and 12/31/09, so maybe they will make an effort to get the vouchers in the mail by 3/1.

I also heard it was one per household.

The rules say one per household; some from the same household entered more than once using different e-mail addresses and different mailing addresses; the question will be when you attempt to claim the ticket, will you need to provide ID with an address that matches the address you registered for the contest.

March 1st is Sunday.

If tickets are being mailed out now, someone will surely receive them soon.

Let's hope for the best and everyone will get theirs before their trips start.
:goodvibes

The rules say one per household; some from the same household entered more than once using different e-mail addresses and different mailing addresses; the question will be when you attempt to claim the ticket, will you need to provide ID with an address that matches the address you registered for the contest.
The way it works when you registered you gave your address which means when you go to use the voucher to get your ticket you must show id and I assume the address on your id wil have to match the address you gave when signing up.
Now if they go by the rules then if you have 2 people with the same address trying to pick up tickets then one should be turned away but who knows how nice they will be about this cause the rules state 1 per household

For your registration, you will receive a Universal Orlando® 2-PARK Unlimited Admission Ticket valid for 7 consecutive days at both Universal Orlando theme parks! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. You will receive your Universal Orlando Park ticket confirmation code in the mail within the next 4-6 weeks. The ticket confirmation code mailer will be sent to the address you provided in your registration. You will need to present your ticket confirmation code mailer and a valid form of identification* at the ticket windows of either Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure theme parks. Your Universal Orlando® 2-park Unlimited Admission Ticket is valid March 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009.

As a reminder, only one ticket per household will be provided per the Official Rules. For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please visit http://www.universalheroes.com/public/popup/rules.html.

Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line in your reply.

Congratulations again and thank you for your continued patronage of Universal Orlando®.

Prize Fulfillment Services
fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com

*Valid forms of identification include a U.S. government issued passport, a U.S. state issued driver's license or other form of photo identification issued by a state governmental agency. [/I]

Ragman copied the email for us that states what is needed for getting your tickets at the park.

the US passport is one of the items that is allowable for identification.
and i'm sure with the last point in that email, a military id would be acceptable.

on page 2 of the passports are your picture and bd and state you reside in.
on page 4 of your passport states to list your current address at all times.
this info is to be written in with pencil per the instructions of the us govt.

if you are going to use a passport for id purposes, do pencil in your address to make it valid for the code redemption for your tickets at gs.

I really doubt that universal will refuse redeeming the code if a person uses their passport for an id.

half of my friends never read page 4 of their pp and have never listed their address in it.

I am sure they will "really come" it was an offical Universal Studios contest. My MIL asked me several times if I was sure it wasnt a scam and I dont see how it could be. I just hope my voucher doesnt get lost in the mail :scared:

Not a scam. ePrize, which is the administrator for this sweepstakes runs a lot of sweepstakes for many different companies. I have won a couple other little things from different sweepstakes and ePrize has always sent me my prize. A wait of this long is not uncommon.

It may just depend on how strict Universal wants to enforce the one per household. If they check the address, as well as the name, they could end up rejecting some legitmate winners - people who have multiple addresses but did not register with their primary address, people who recently moved or people that registered with a temporary address. Maybe the voucher mailing will provide exactly what will be needed to claim the ticket.

They really can't deny you if you have the same address as it could be an apartments complex or a multi family home. That would be wrong, so if many people from the same complex win that would eliminate alot of winners. they will probably not be too forceful on the one per household rule.

Did you e-mail them through the link in the winners e-mail. I thought of doing that but figured I'd wait a few days.

Does anyone know where they will be mailed from? That will also make a difference in who gets them when. It takes one day for me to get mail from Baton Rouge, but 3 days to get mail from Ohio. So the closer you are to where they are being mailed from the quicker you will get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter