When do I buy hayride tickets?

MommaluvsDis

DIS Veteran
We're doing the Hoop-dee-do June 8th and will be at the 7:15 showing. We'd like to do the hayride afterwards. When and where do we purchase these tickets?

Thanks in advance!

Denise

Hi Denise

The hayride wagon and horses will be sitting near the building that the Hoop Dee Doo is shown in. If you walk in the direction of the bus loading /petting zoo area you will see the wagon on your left. You will have to buy your tickets directly from the Cast Member at the wagon. You may want to hurry a bit over there so you can be sure that you get some tickets and can get your pick of seats on the wagon :)

Yep, you want a seat near the back of the wagon, not near the back of the horses! Ask my mom!!!

69 days to go

What does it cost for the haywagon?, we wont be going till Feb 2003, but I like to be well informed before hand. :) Does the haywagon stop so people can see the Electric water pageant. I think that would be neat to see also. We have 7:15 reservations for the HDD, and thougt it would be fun to do that aftewards also. Any help would be great. janet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter