When do the Starbucks locations in the parks *actually* open in the mornings? Can you use Mobile Order or the Starbucks app there?

bethannie203

Mouseketeer
We are rope drop people. But we haven't been to WDW since 2021, so a lot has changed. Wondering with Early Entry 3 things:

1. How early are they *actually* letting Early Entry guests into the parks and

2. How early do the in-parks Starbucks locations actually open? Like if we are some of the first people in the parks - is it viable for me to stop and get a latte without missing out on that first 8:30ish am ride of the day?

3. Can I save some time by either using Mobile Order or the Starbucks app to preorder?

Trying to plan the best time to caffeinate during our rope drop strategy! I am a coffee drinker but my hubby is not - and I always feel bad wasting precious ride time in the mornings - but I gotta have my java! :D I know many of you will understand~ Thanks so much!

#3. No mobile ordering inside parks. Only the locations outside at Disney springs or downtown Disney…. And that’s not even all the time…

1. Turnstiles open 10 to 15 minutes before early entry begins. Ropedrop is right at early entry time, maybe 2-3 minutes before.

2. They'll be open as soon as you can access them, depending on the location in the park.

3. Mobile ordering doesn't work, you have to wait in line and order at the register.

You can pay with Starbucks mobile app at all Disney Starbucks locations. You can earn stars at all Disney Starbucks locations, BUT you can only redeem rewards at the Disney Springs locations.

Get coffee at your hotel before you leave, or make it in the room if needed. You will basically lose a lot of time if you wait in the Starbucks line in the morning, kind of defeating the purpose of early entry. I feel your pain! But, if you can wait until after you get stuff done in that first half hour of rope drop, you will get a lot more accomplished.

Last edited:
We did rope drop early entry last August (2022) and we didn’t get Starbucks on Main Street and I regretted it. It’s not that buys because everyone pushes to go wait in the line to rope drop rides. I’d say I less you want a spot at 7 dwarves or space, you are probably FINE to stop and if you want to snag a cup or merch there, you need to stop first thing.

If you want Starbucks, go for it! I have a fond memory (and photo) of watching the sun rise over the HS entrance as I sipped my Starbucks coffee waiting for Toy Story Land to open at 7 AM. It was 5 years ago, but my picture says it was 6:35 AM and they were open with early entry. The Starbucks in AK is on the way to Pandora if you are headed to FOP.

They open as soon as you are let in. I stopped and got SB during 'early entry' and since we had already done Fantasyland we just sat an enjoyed our coffee while waiting for frontier and adventureland to open. It was a glorious morning.

My DD19 loves Starbucks and it took soooooo……..long for her to get her drink at HS.
On the flip side.,,,.it takes less time at Joffrey’s, so that’s her coffee place now at WDW.

I am technically deficient but there is also a super thread on early entry that you could search for tips.

Get Starbucks at the end of the day if the lines are gone. Too long in the mornings- wasting valuable time

Looking online it shows MK Starbucks opening with EE but I know I’ve gotten coffee before EE started there before.

Don't forget that you also have to finish drinking your coffee before entering the line to your first ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter