When does the ticket sale end for Univ. (7 day for $85)?

tinkfan4ever

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when the tickets for Universal that are a 2 day 2 park pass for $85 (but they are really good for 7 consec. days) end? I think we want to do this and don't want to miss this deal! :)
Thanks!!

Does anyone know when the tickets for Universal that are a 2 day 2 park pass for $85 (but they are really good for 7 consec. days) end? I think we want to do this and don't want to miss this deal! :)
Thanks!!
Yes I would like to know to....

There used to be a 2 day/2 park ticket which you got 3 free days but the current deal the 7 day/2 park ticket is not advertised as being a 2 day ticket with free days. They only say its $30 cheaper then buying a 2 day ticket at the gate. No one knows when its going to end. My guess is when Universal decides to change its marketing. Might be in the spring or it might be around for a while. In the past there is normally a few days after Universal announces its new discount program in which people can still get the old deal but thats about the best your ever going to get for an end date.

There used to be a 2 day/2 park ticket which you got 3 free days but the current deal the 7 day/2 park ticket is not advertised as being a 2 day ticket with free days. They only say its $30 cheaper then buying a 2 day ticket at the gate. No one knows when its going to end. My guess is when Universal decides to change its marketing. Might be in the spring or it might be around for a while. In the past there is normally a few days after Universal announces its new discount program in which people can still get the old deal but thats about the best your ever going to get for an end date.

:thumbsup2 Yep, what she said.

Someone let me know when they have the 7 day pass with a "buy- one- get- one- child's- ticket- free" deal :)

If you go to mousesavers.com, they have just added a link to get 2 day/2park ticket for $109. This offer gets you 3 extra days and 1 free child ticket as well! If you have children this is better than $85 deal but is for 5 days. Not sure when do these ticket expire?

I am trying to find non-expiry tickets because my kid's are young and we only want to hop 1 day /2 parks.

If you go to mousesavers.com, they have just added a link to get 2 day/2park ticket for $109. This offer gets you 3 extra days and 1 free child ticket as well! If you have children this is better than $85 deal but is for 5 days. Not sure when do these ticket expire?

I am trying to find non-expiry tickets because my kid's are young and we only want to hop 1 day /2 parks.

Thanks for the info :) ! I took advantage of their "buy one ticket get a child's free" last March and we used those tickets for our trip last month (they didn't have an expiration date on them but were supposedly only good through Dec 06). It only cost us $225 for a family of six to visit the two parks for five days! Now my youngest two will be three next month so buying tickets for 6 people is going to get expensive.

:confused: So, help me (please!) figure this out. I can get a ticket that doesn't expire and can be used at both parks for 7 days for only $85? No way! Am I misunderstanding this? Is it really $85 per day? I feel foolish just asking this....but I'm trying to figure this out. thanks for helping me

:confused: So, help me (please!) figure this out. I can get a ticket that doesn't expire and can be used at both parks for 7 days for only $85? No way! Am I misunderstanding this? Is it really $85 per day? I feel foolish just asking this....but I'm trying to figure this out. thanks for helping me

You really can buy a ticket that is good for both parks for 7 consecutive days for only $85 :yay: ! Don't we all wish Disney had offers like that just once in a blue moon?

You are misunderstanding. For $85 you get a 7 day pass that expires 7 days after the first day of usage. It is $85 total, not per day, but it does expire.

thanks for the replies and it sounds like I did get it right. Sorry I was a bit unclear, but what I meant: is it really a ticket that is good for more than just the near future (as in this summer) and doesn't expire until the 7th day after you start using it all for only $85? I can't believe they're offering this! 7 days at the parks, especially over the summer, for only $85 per person??!!!! yes, that would be amazing if Disney offered something even close to this!

I had not planned on us coming back to Florida this summer but after telling DH about this offer we're certainly rethinking that!!! Or, I wonder if they've got great deals that include onsite hotel stays so that we could benefit from Express pass. Our DD uses a wheelchair for walking distances greater than just around the house, school, or local store. Last time at Universal we rented a wheelchair for her because she couldn't walk it and luckily we were staying at Royal Pacific because she got way too hot sitting in the heat in the wheelchair. So now we're "hooked" on the Express pass system. At Disney they accomodated her quickly with most rides because of her being in a wheelchair---anyone know if they offer this at Universal? Thanks again for all the info.....we loved Universal last time (even though it was only for 1 day) and we have always benefitted a great deal from all you helpful posters here on the Disboards!

Our DD uses a wheelchair for walking distances greater than just around the house, school, or local store. Last time at Universal we rented a wheelchair for her because she couldn't walk it and luckily we were staying at Royal Pacific because she got way too hot sitting in the heat in the wheelchair. So now we're "hooked" on the Express pass system. At Disney they accomodated her quickly with most rides because of her being in a wheelchair---anyone know if they offer this at Universal?

Universal has GAP (Guest Assistance Passes). You do not need a doctor's note-- just be able to tell them what assistance you need at Guest Services. There are several types of GAPs, depending on your needs.

Both parks are ADA compliant and, as such, are wheelchair accessible.

thanks for the replies and it sounds like I did get it right. Sorry I was a bit unclear, but what I meant: is it really a ticket that is good for more than just the near future (as in this summer) and doesn't expire until the 7th day after you start using it all for only $85? I can't believe they're offering this! 7 days at the parks, especially over the summer, for only $85 per person??!!!! yes, that would be amazing if Disney offered something even close to this!

Yup that should be no problem at all. Most standard Disney and Universal tickets only expire a certain number of days after the first use. In this case its 7 days. I have seen nothing that changes this policy and if you purchased a ticket tonight you should be able to go and use it 5 years from now if you wish. The thing is most people only purchase tickets when they know they have an upcoming trip so it really makes no differance.

For some people (those with children) the free childrens ticket with purchase of an adult admission was a better deal and that was running all summer last year. The adult ticket was good until used but I think the childrens ticket did expire in that case since it was free.

Wow, thanks for clearing that up for me....it seemed like a deal "too good to be true" and you know what they usually say about those kind of deals!:)

Tons of "thanks" for the info about GAP and person's with disabilites. Looks like my DD may get similar treatment at Universal as she did at WDW....which is great since she is extremely visually impaired, hearing impaired, and orthopedically impaired and places like theme parks, while they are very enjoyable for her, are not always incredibly accessible and can be difficult for us to manage. Thanks a bunch :goodvibes

i just used those 85 tickets with no problems. can you buy them and put them away for later this year. i believe they are good six for six days from the first day they are activated. if they are not activated are they good forever. you will never see that buy at Disney.

see info below---I had e-m yesterday THINKING the free child tix was the better deal as stated on this post....

Thank you for contacting the Universal Online Ticket Store. The paid adult 2 day 2 park 3 days free ticket can be used at anytime. These tickets are not date specific and the ticket will not start to expire until the first day of use. You can start your first day at anytime. The free child’s ticket expired on December 31, 2006.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter