When does the ticket sale end for Univ. (7 day for $85)?

The rep told me I would have to show ID (Brazilian) to use the tickets from the Brazil link. Not sure I believe him, but do we run the same risk with UK tickets? Does anyone know if the UK tickets are 3 consecutive days.

Phamton has said that you don't need to show proof of residency at the gates. She's the expert!

The rep told me I would have to show ID (Brazilian) to use the tickets from the Brazil link. Not sure I believe him, but do we run the same risk with UK tickets? Does anyone know if the UK tickets are 3 consecutive days.

Mine (from UK) do not mention showing ID or that they are from anywhere outside of the US. They also just say they expire 13 days after first use. I have no reason to believe it needs to be consecutive days.

Mine (from UK) do not mention showing ID or that they are from anywhere outside of the US. They also just say they expire 13 days after first use. I have no reason to believe it needs to be consecutive days.

That means the 14th day after the tickets were activated your ticket expires. It means you can't use 5 of the days and come back a couple months later and use 9 more days. It's a two week shot at going to the parks, all at once.

That means the 14th day after the tickets were activated your ticket expires. It means you can't use 5 of the days and come back a couple months later and use 9 more days. It's a two week shot at going to the parks, all at once.

I know. I think the poster wanted to know if you can go today and skip three days and then use it another two days..I also think we are contributing to the confusion of the masses...:eek:

I know. I think the poster wanted to know if you can go today and skip three days and then use it another two days..I also think we are contributing to the confusion of the masses...:eek:

You can go as many days of the 14 that you want, skipping here or there or going every day if you want, you just have to have your fun within 14 days of activating the ticket :) . Our last trip we had 5 day passes and we went two days, took one day for Disney and then went the next two days to Universal.

I ordered mind from the UK site and while there is no expiration date, it does say on back in small print, photo id required for admission.

I ordered mind from the UK site and while there is no expiration date, it does say on back in small print, photo id required for admission.

It aslo states that on the ticket details section when ordering tickets online.
I don't know much about this, just mentioning it because I was also just looking at the UK option.

Do all tickets say photo id is required, or is that unique just to these tickets??

I think we need the expert again!

It doesn't say anywhere on the website that ticket purchase is limited to UK residents does it?

These bogo tickets are way too complicated for me.

Last I looked, I was female. I'm a little old to be considered a "girl" though. "Matronly" fits me more.

LOL, I should have put a "JK" after that. I was being a smart a$$.

Do all tickets say photo id is required, or is that unique just to these tickets??

All of the new multi-day tickets says that. As long as you purchased your tickets and didn't buy used or stolen tickets, then you will most likely never need photo ID. You do need it to pick up vouchers but seldom would you need it for tickets. If you are sharing the days between other people and the biometrics don't match, then you might have to show photo ID to prove that the tickets are yours. The ID isn't to establish your residency but to make sure the tickets actually belong to you. Even Disney can ask for photo ID. It happens to me at Disney everytime my annual pass doesn't scan correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter