When does the ticket sale end for Univ. (7 day for $85)?

Did you get your tix today? IS THERE AN EXPIRATION DATE? I AM STILL UNSURE>>>I can get to check out & I THINK we will use them in 2007 but I"M NOT CERTAIN>>>>it could be spring 2008....

Not yet, they should be here in a day or two. I believe they expire 12/31/07.

can somebody please put up the web address for the free kids ticket i cannt find it.thanks

The child's free link is on the second page of this thread. here is the link:
http://secure.universalstudios.com/...ategoryGroup=UOBrazil&SalesCategory=BrazilTPT

If this page times out go to:
http://www.mousesavers.com/universalorlando.html

Scroll down 1/3 on the page and click the link that says:
Online Buy an Adult, Get a Child FREE Ticket Deal

Buy a 2-Day/2-Park ticket and get three FREE days (making it a 5-Day/2-Park ticket), plus a FREE child ticket with each adult ticket purchased. The price is $109.95 plus tax for the adult ticket and you can print it out yourself for free (thus avoiding a shipping charge). These tickets are good for up to 5 consecutive days' admission to both theme parks and CityWalk. Can only be ordered online through a special link to the Universal Studios web site.

If you click on ticket details, it doesn't list an expiration.

The child's free link is on the second page of this thread. here is the link:
http://secure.universalstudios.com/...ategoryGroup=UOBrazil&SalesCategory=BrazilTPT

If this page times out go to:
http://www.mousesavers.com/universalorlando.html

Scroll down 1/3 on the page and click the link that says:
Online Buy an Adult, Get a Child FREE Ticket Deal

Buy a 2-Day/2-Park ticket and get three FREE days (making it a 5-Day/2-Park ticket), plus a FREE child ticket with each adult ticket purchased. The price is $109.95 plus tax for the adult ticket and you can print it out yourself for free (thus avoiding a shipping charge). These tickets are good for up to 5 consecutive days' admission to both theme parks and CityWalk. Can only be ordered online through a special link to the Universal Studios web site.

This is actually the better deal. The UK deal is for three days.

But the offer ends in April? Is that right?

I'm in the same boat as a few others. I would like to purchase the bogo free now for an undetermined date but that date may not be until 2008. What's the concensus on if the kids tickets expire or not?

Thanks. Is that "til" or "through" April?

With this ticket you will receive:

This is the promo!

Receive one (1) FREE Kid's Ticket with every adult ticket purchased.

A total of three (3) days of unlimited park-to-park admission to both Universal Studios Florida & Islands of Adventure theme parks.

Access the Universal CityWalk for up to 14 consecutive days

Tickets must be purchased by April 30, 2007

Ticket Details Currency Converter

ad5ea80b94b80c94a68426dtt1.gif

LOL,
OK - so the kids deal ends in April, and the other $85 discount tickets do not expire, correct?
Just want to make sure I have this right!

LOL,
OK - so the kids deal ends in April, and the other $85 discount tickets do not expire, correct?
Just want to make sure I have this right!

According to the Universal site the kids ticket sale will end in April but they do not expire until the end of the year. The $85 tickets do not expire. So it does sound like you have it right.

OK cool...oh, and has anyone found out when the sale for the $85 tickets ends?
We are not going until next year....do you think this is the best deal they will have, or should I wait?
Thanks for the help!

No one can answer when a sale will end. It could be gone tomorrow or available a year from now.

OK cool...oh, and has anyone found out when the sale for the $85 tickets ends?
We are not going until next year....do you think this is the best deal they will have, or should I wait?
Thanks for the help!

Well the tickets supposedly expire at the end of this year, so I'm not sure I would buy them now. When I bought some tickets last March the website said they expired 12/31/06 but the actual tickets didn't have any date on them at all. I don't know if they would have still been active if I'd have waited till 07 to use them.

I received mine today! (The free child per paying adult plus three day for two) They expire 13 days after first use!

I received mine today! (The free child per paying adult plus three day for two) They expire 13 days after first use!

I think the question is when do the unused tickets expire, not when do they expire after you have activated them, it tells you that right on the ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter