Where and when did you honeymoon?

Memphis, TN. We stayed at the now defunct French Quarter Suites and spent a day at the now defunct theme park Liberty Land, which was home of the Zippin Pippin coaster, which I'm told was Elvis' favorite. I truly wish we could have afforded a Disneymoon. She definitely didn't marry me for my money! Lol

October 2007 We spent a couple of days at a cabin at Lake Tahoe. Our first night we stayed at this revolting inn in Lotus. It is now a permanent joke between us.

1978 got married on a Saturday night,but DH had to be back at work Monday afternoon so we went to Dayton OH. It was kind of cool because President Ford and Bob Hope were both staying at our hotel for a golf tournament. We went back through the area a few years ago, but they were tearing down the hotel and it made me a little sad.

My husband and I honeymooned in Bermuda in 1993. My parents honeymooned in Niagara Falls in 1963. My daughter is honeymooning in Punta Cana at the end of November, this year.

35 years ago,:love: Bermuda, 1983, Southhampton Princess...It was gorgeous!:cheer2: Eldest DS and Future DIL are honeymooning in Italy and Greece soon!::yes:::love1:

1997 WDW. Bought DVC on impulse. Still married to the same guy and still maximizing DVC points!

October 1990
week 1 moorea
week 2 Bora Bora
Still married.......

I'm not sure if DH and I had a "proper" honeymoon. We went to Dallas for a long weekend two weeks after we got married in October 2012, but that trip was booked before we even decided to marry. Six Flags Over Texas, State Fair, Sixth Floor Exhibit-JFK, etc.

In March 2013 we went to Florida for 12 days. Disney, Sea World, Busch Gardens, Naples, Marco Island. At Disney I jokingly suggested we should wear Bride and Groom Mickey ears, but DH adamantly refused to even consider it. Boo.

First marriage honeymoon in June 1987 was to London and Paris.

June 1990
Crystal Palace in Nassau

It was horrible
I wanted to go to Sandals and DH said we couldn't afford it since we just bought a house
Like a pp said , I listened to a travel agent instead of researching it myself and it was the worst mistake I ever made

Before we had kids I "made" DH take me to Sandals Negril like I wanted to for our honeymoon. We both fell in love with it.
We've been back at least 10 times since that first visit 20 years ago

1987 Hawaii for a week, then capped it off with a few days in Disney a couple weeks later.

Disney World of course! We stayed at what was then called Dixie Landings. We were chosen to be the people in the boat in Backlot Tour. We went to River Country. Great memories of things long gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter