Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

Oh, the MAYHEM that will ensue if they lose all our ADRs. Can you imagine?!?! That would NOT be a good thing. I wonder if they're panicking at all? ;)

Ok so I just waited on hold for over an hour to confirm my adr's (because mine are not showing up either). And I got a very sweet lady who had no idea what I was talking about. She had no idea the system had even been down the past few days.

She was able to look my reservations up by confirmation number, but they were not attached to my hotel reservation or phone number anymore. I asked her if she had anyone else call with this problem, and said she just talked to one other lady who did not keep her confirmation numbers, so she was not able to confirm any of her reservations. She thought it was because we had "made our reservations at home online" instead of calling them to make the reservations, and online we don't input a phone number. AKA she was totally clueless. So I guess mine are still in there. But i'll believe it when I get there, or they come up online! :confused3

This happened to me awhile ago. As long as I enter them manually I can access them. Of course the other night it kept telling me that it couldn't access them- but I kept reloading and they were all there. Dana

Yeah, this has also been happening to me for awhile. Its driving me nuts but if I do enter each ADR manually (10 in all) I can do find them or at least I could before the site went down on the 12th.

Not sure what I'll be able to find once they bring it back up.

I'm starting to get scared, I hope they appear by tomorrow or I'll have to call and check them all by confirmation #! D:

Considering that I'm an idiot and didn't save the emails with confirmation numbers in them (who knew I needed to when I could always pull them up online?!?), I have no way to access my existing reservations. Which is just depressing, considering I haven't seen a LC dinner open up since I booked the ONE time I found weeks ago. ~sigh~

So, are you betting that our ressies eventually show up? Personally, I don't like the looks of the note that says you can retrieve your reservations with the number sent in the email. Um...email?! You mean that thing I deleted WEEKS ago? ~sigh~

Here's hoping they can at least retrieve my CRT one so I can cancel it so I don't end up being out $200! :headache:

This has been happening with mine for over a week now. I was tweaking things, all was fine and then boom when I went into my reservations it said I didn't have any. I paniced, called Disney Dining and she was able to find them. I also found that if I entered each number in manually, one at a time, they would come up.

I am really hoping mine show up now that the system is back up but when I went in just now it said "we cannot check for dining right now" or something to that affect.

But my problem started before they took the site down.

Considering that I'm an idiot and didn't save the emails with confirmation numbers in them (who knew I needed to when I could always pull them up online?!?), I have no way to access my existing reservations. Which is just depressing, considering I haven't seen a LC dinner open up since I booked the ONE time I found weeks ago. ~sigh~

So, are you betting that our ressies eventually show up? Personally, I don't like the looks of the note that says you can retrieve your reservations with the number sent in the email. Um...email?! You mean that thing I deleted WEEKS ago? ~sigh~

Here's hoping they can at least retrieve my CRT one so I can cancel it so I don't end up being out $200! :headache:

Thankfully I saved mine but it was a pain to find them. I suffer from "the changing my adr's all the time" syndrome and I never clean out those emails. So I had to go through bunches of them to find which ones were actually my "right" adr's.

I was able to have Disney Dining find them just fine, and when she read them to me, I wrote each one down just to make sure.

I have loved this online system but now its just aggravating me!

I just got off the phone now with a dining rep. They indicated that these issues are due to the system wide upgrade. The computer system is not properly linking reservations to guest entries in the database, however the reservations are still reserved. If you absolutley can't sleep b/c you're not sure if you reservations are still there, they can look them up for you, by searching under your zip code or email address. Once all systems come back online (tomorrow morning according to the rep) all reservations should be displayed under the "My reservations" tab of the website.

I just got off the phone now with a dining rep. They indicated that these issues are due to the system wide upgrade. The computer system is not properly linking reservations to guest entries in the database, however the reservations are still reserved. If you absolutley can't sleep b/c you're not sure if you reservations are still there, they can look them up for you, by searching under your zip code or email address. Once all systems come back online (tomorrow morning according to the rep) all reservations should be displayed under the "My reservations" tab of the website.
:worship::worship: You are my hero - thank you! :worship::worship:

Boy, you got a much more competent rep than I did! My lady had no clue the system had even been down the past few days, and told me that my reservations were not linked to my account because I "booked online". And when we book online, we do not input a zip code or telephone number. So she had no clue. She was able to bring them up, but they were not linked to my package reservation. ugh.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Boy, you got a much more competent rep than I did! My lady had no clue the system had even been down the past few days, and told me that my reservations were not linked to my account because I "booked online". And when we book online, we do not input a zip code or telephone number. So she had no clue. She was able to bring them up, but they were not linked to my package reservation. ugh.

Hopefully your reservations should pop up tomorrow, maybe your CM was uninformed. :)

The message I just got was that dinning reservations were not available right now, much less scary than a blank page. Given Disney's frequent IT issues it's best to print everything out, IMO.

Just spoke with Dining Reservations and she said the system is still updating, but we should be able to pull up our ADR's by tomorrow evening.

The first time I clicked on My Reservations it said it could not retrieve any reservations at that time. I went back a little later and it said I have no reservations scheduled. I tried to pull them up by confirmation number and it is unable to retrive it and I should call.

I am freaking out a little but I work on computers and software systems enough to know that there are always problems after an upgrade. So I am going to try to remain calm and give it till tomorrow and see if things are back to normal. If not then I will get in touch with the AKL IPO, who made all my ADRs in the first place, and see if they know what's going on. If not I'll call Disney dining and see what they have to say.

The situation is annoying but I really don't think all the reservations just went poof.:scared:

The website appears to be coming back slowly. I was able to book some new reservations for my bosses trip there (he is going same time as we are). I kept having to refresh it and sometimes it would say that it was not available and other times it pulled up ok to book a new ressie.

However, it didn't recognize any of the exisiting reservations for him. I need to cancel the duplicates when it comes back up.

So glad to know I am not alone! I actually went to cancel our December ADR's and could not find them. Then could not pull up any of the March ones except Mickey's BBQ that I booked today.

I am just glad I am not heading out soon... would not be able to handle the stress!

I am like the OP, I constantly change and had to dig through, but even entering them manually (group or one at a time) they would not come up.

Guess I will try again tomorrow. So glad to have the DIS and not to have to call back to WDW... :grouphug:

I never got email confirmations when I made my reservations. The system always just hung, but when I logged back in they were online. I went to print all my confirmations out the other day as we leave in 8 days and saw the system down message. I'm annoyed that I didn't print them out earlier but was waiting for a few last minute tinkers.

From a computer point of view, they would have made a backup of their database prior to the upgrade and should be able to restore the data. This assumes they follow even the most basic of common sense precautions. As frequently as their website goes down (basically daily) I guess we should plan for the worst.

Thankfully I saved mine but it was a pain to find them. I suffer from "the changing my adr's all the time" syndrome and I never clean out those emails. So I had to go through bunches of them to find which ones were actually my "right" adr's.

I was able to have Disney Dining find them just fine, and when she read them to me, I wrote each one down just to make sure.

I have loved this online system but now its just aggravating me!

I did the same thing a few days ago.

Its funny how all of the ressies I made right on the 180 day mark are all changed now. :lmao: I didn't keep any of the orginial ones I made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter