Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

I had a feeling this was going to be a fun one. I think the company I work for uses the same wonderful IT group that Disney does!! I do have all 12 of my dining reservation numbers noted on a spread-sheet, but I still hope to have them linked back to my hotel reservation number.popcorn::

awdwnut

I just thought that I would let you all know that I just checked on some of my reservations. I switched restaurants for a dinner one night, but couldn't change my old reservation. The system didn't recognize any of my old reservations. However, when I called, we were able to look up a couple just fine. It's just the upgrade, so there's nothing to worry about.
:)

Thanks, M-J's Mommy. It's good to know that all is right in the world and that my ressies are still in there somewhere. Now I can sleep tonight.;)

I thought it was only me! I almost had a panic attack. Thank you everyone for your input, it made me feel better :)

I did two new ADRs today. Then went to print out my list - and the only ones showing up were the two new ones. I tried entering a confirmation # of one of the ADRs - and it didn't pull up. So I called.

At first the woman tried to tell me that I made the reservations too recently and to give them a few days to show up. I pointed out I made them in May - so she input one of my reservations #s and said it did pull up - and the reason it wasn't for me was that I failed to put in a phone #. I have the emails, and my phone # is on them - when I pointed that out she put me on hold. When she came back she said her supervisor told her the system was having problems in that it wiped out the phone #s when it reloaded. But they were working on the problem and it should be fixed some time tomorrow.

I hope she is right. I do have all the emails - and I made a list of the confirmation #s. But it is still comforting to actually see it there, and not worry that they accidently got cancelled by a glitch.

Thanks goodness...I was just starting to freak out that none of mine are showing...now I can go to bed and rest easier! Hope they are there tomorrow!:rolleyes1

Add me to the list of people who were freaking out!

:scared1:

First time I tried to pull up my 15 ressies for our April trip, I got the message saying there was a problem with the system or something. The second time, I got the "you have no dining reservations." No luck pulling them up by confirmation number either. I'm a little extra nervous because we're renting DVC points and the system isn't able to pull up my room reservation (it couldn't before the reservation system upgrade, either - only at the DVC site) so the I don't think the dining is linked to the resort. Or maybe it is? I did have to plug in our confirmation number to book the "+10" days at the 180 day mark.
:confused3
Hope it's all fixed soon so I can stop panicking!

:surfweb:

I just had a stroke trying to pull up my dining for jan/feb, not there .
thank goodness I went right to here, and found out the bugs are still active in the system. :goodvibes

I am sooooo glad i not only printed my dining reservation numbers, i saved them in the emails as well. :rolleyes1

Hey Penny - when are you going? Birthday celebration? ;) Guessing we won't be overlapping with you but thought I'd ask just in case - we'll be there Jan 20-25. I'm lucky in that I actually read this thread first then went and checked out that all my ADR's were gone, but at least I knew that would probably be the case going over there!

Yeah, I just tried to pull mine up too and they are not there either...thank goodness my little OCD self printed them out one by one the day before the system went down. If worse comes to worse, at least I not only have the confirmation numbers, but the printouts from Disney in two different formats as well as the original email confirmations and the various printouts and documentions I've made over the past few months! But unfortunately, my little OCD self will also now be checking the online system about every 10 minutes until they come back up (which, knowing Disney, if they say by tomorrow means next week)!

I tried to make a reservation and got all the way to the part were you confirm your reservation then nothing an error message. also i cannot see my other adr's!!!

Mine are all gone! :confused: And I can't even retrieve them manually online. Guess I will call tomorrow and check w/MS but is anyone else having this issue? I mean, they can't all be gone right????? EEEEK!

Mine are all gone! :confused: And I can't even retrieve them manually online. Guess I will call tomorrow and check w/MS but is anyone else having this issue? I mean, they can't all be gone right????? EEEEK!

another diser said she talked to wdw-dine today and that everything should be ok, but the system is going down again on the 19th...they aren't showing up now, but she was assured disney backed up the files before they did whatever it is they did....let's hope so

Im thinking (praying:scared:) that once the computer system is all updated we will once again be able to retrieve our ADRs. Imagine if we were like "normal" people and made our ADRs and left them alone and had no clue the system was down. How nice that would be?? :rotfl:Ignorence must be bliss hahaha! But then again the same people dont know you can book your ADRs 180+10 days out so maybe thats the pay off lol! Hopefully disney gets its act together!!!

Im thinking (praying:scared:) that once the computer system is all updated we will once again be able to retrieve our ADRs. Imagine if we were like "normal" people and made our ADRs and left them alone and had no clue the system was down. How nice that would be?? :rotfl:Ignorence must be bliss hahaha! But then again the same people dont know you can book your ADRs 180+10 days out so maybe thats the pay off lol! Hopefully disney gets its act together!!!

Normal! We are Normal! ;) That's why we're all on the Dis together :rotfl: It's nice to share the anxiety with other people who care :laughing:

only 4 of my 7 are showing up. I was having trouble making new ones but it finally went thru and that one is showing up plus 3 more of my old one. omg, im worried! one of the missings is le cellier!

There was a thread about this earlier... someone ended up calling Disney and all the reservations were still there, they just couldn't bring them up online.

A lot of people are having issues, me included :headache:! Probably has something to do with the system upgrades. The other thread I saw can be found here, if that helps.

Well it's morning now and only 3 of my 7 for NEXT WEEK are showing. :scared1: I sure hope it gets fixed!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter