Where In The World 19.

For some reason I want to say Garden Grill? Part of the wall mural?

:cool1: ... and that sunburn from the weekend hasn't made you loose your touch! :rotfl: Garden Grill would be correct! :cool1:

IMG_5336.jpg
:tink:

I hate busy mornings...especially MONDAY'S :faint:. Here's another to work on while I get busy here at home :crazy::

8816a621-0260-430e-a164-3901b05b1ff5_zpss33zl6nc.jpg
:tink:

Busy weekend and totally forgot, until now, about Disney's huge announcements. :woohoo: Whose more excited than me about the Star Wars park? ... and Toy Story...IMO good draw for parents with children. :dance3: :tink:

Busy weekend and totally forgot, until now, about Disney's huge announcements. :woohoo: Whose more excited than me about the Star Wars park? ... and Toy Story...IMO good draw for parents with children. :dance3: :tink:

star wars BOOOOOOOOOOO

toy story YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup2 Endless possibilities with both these new attractions. :cool1: Been a Star Wars fan since the first movie came out...many, MANY years ago! :yay: I have a feeling a Star Wars marathon won't be far behind. :-) :tink:

ya I am not a sci fi person and I don't think I have ever seen a full star wars movie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter