Where In The World 19.

8816a621-0260-430e-a164-3901b05b1ff5_zpss33zl6nc.jpg

No Ma'am, not WL or the Villas. :tink:

GF?

No Ma'am...not CR/BLT. :tink:

Boardwalk? or Grand Floridan?

I'm with Jeff, as usual, I am not into Sci Fi at all! I would have much rather have seen a Carsland!! I love Carsland!!!

I would love to have some snow!!! I'm so sick of fires, fires, fires!!! and no rain in sight! It hasn't rained since May!

I'm with Jeff, as usual, I am not into Sci Fi at all! I would have much rather have seen a Carsland!! I love Carsland!!!

I would love to have some snow!!! I'm so sick of fires, fires, fires!!! and no rain in sight! It hasn't rained since May!

"Word is" they didn't do Carsland because they wanted to make that exclusive to DL...they didn't want to take a major draw from DL and add it to DW. :rolleyes: I sure hope y'all do get some snow. Those fires are awful and takes me back to Texas a couple years ago when EVERY SINGLE DAY there would be reports of not just 1 but 2-3-4 new major fires. It's scary not knowing if one could break out in your "backyard" any time. We had our stuff ready to throw in the car if an evacuation was called. Not a good way to "live your life". :eek: :tink:

Not from GF or Boardwalk (it looks like it belongs in BW though, doesn't it? :rotfl:) :tink:

What's left? Yacht Club? Sarasota Springs?

Try 30-45 new fires every day! It's so smoky! But, nothing too near to me. I am going to start packing tomorrow though. Everyone else has started packing. I'm going to try to get one of my pigs to walk up a ramp into my car. There is no hope for Lulu. :sad2: But, I hope it doesn't come to that. We are supposed to paint our phone number on the horse's hoof and let if go if it comes to that :eek:

"Word is" they didn't do Carsland because they wanted to make that exclusive to DL...they didn't want to take a major draw from DL and add it to DW. :rolleyes: :tink:

Ya but by the looks of the renderings it's going to look like toy story land from paris with the roller coasters and stuff

Ya but by the looks of the renderings it's going to look like toy story land from paris with the roller coasters and stuff

:lmao: I guess they don't care about making it "look like" the Paris DL since not many of us will ever be visiting THAT park. :lmao: :tink:

Try 30-45 new fires every day! It's so smoky! But, nothing too near to me. I am going to start packing tomorrow though. Everyone else has started packing. I'm going to try to get one of my pigs to walk up a ramp into my car. There is no hope for Lulu. :sad2: But, I hope it doesn't come to that. We are supposed to paint our phone number on the horse's hoof and let if go if it comes to that :eek:

I'd have been packed already! :rotfl: Heck...I packed when the fire started in Bastrop which is 60-70 miles away from us. :rotfl: I was having a problem figuring out how I was going to get all our dogs in the car...and worried about DD getting all HER dogs out. We only had 4 at the time but she had 9 or 10! :tink:

Let me try that again...my computer is acting REALLY strange this evening...

There was the Poly, AKL, AKV's, Beach Club, Swan & Dolphin left but this (again for Annie who will be staying here...what?...next week?) is from the Yacht Club :cheer2:. Teamwork again solved the crop...Diane figured out earlier that it was a vase :jumping1:...

IMG_3176.jpg
:tink:

Sending you some of our rain.pixiedust: Hope you don't have to evacuate.

I'd have been packed already! :rotfl: Heck...I packed when the fire started in Bastrop which is 60-70 miles away from us. :rotfl: I was having a problem figuring out how I was going to get all our dogs in the car...and worried about DD getting all HER dogs out. We only had 4 at the time but she had 9 or 10! :tink:

that's scary that it may come to that. ya the fires up here have been soo bad this year. and the whole 1 hour rain we had on sat did nothing to help :(

Sending you some of our rain.pixiedust: Hope you don't have to evacuate.

that's scary that it may come to that. ya the fires up here have been soo bad this year. and the whole 1 hour rain we had on sat did nothing to help :(

We need some rain too but not as bad as the state of Washington. I watered my yard ALL DAY yesterday :faint:; I'm SO tired of lugging that water hose all over the place. :faint: :tink:

I am now OFFICIALLY jealous of DD and DGD's....she just sent me a picture of the restaurant they're having lunch at...LOMBARDI'S LANDING...at the original Universal Park. :cloud9: I love that place! :lovestruc

c3918b1f-5b73-4185-9145-dd990bb7b02a_zpsch9cqkpi.jpg

This is from a park but not the MK. :goodvibes :tink:

second thought would be Epcot? Norway?

Let me try that again...my computer is acting REALLY strange this evening...

There was the Poly, AKL, AKV's, Beach Club, Swan & Dolphin left but this (again for Annie who will be staying here...what?...next week?) is from the Yacht Club :cheer2:. Teamwork again solved the crop...Diane figured out earlier that it was a vase :jumping1:...

IMG_3176.jpg
:tink:

I leave Friday morning!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter