Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it a door?

Is it inside or outside?

i-zH3WZ27-Th.jpg

This is outside; it's not a door. :tink:

so the room is done for now. we have some other things getting ship to finish it off but here it is so far,

View attachment 354246 View attachment 354247 View attachment 354248

my mom brought these for me from the Halloween party

popcorn bucket and mug

View attachment 354249 View attachment 354250

AdOrAbLe :lovestruc...and I agree with Diane...my favorite part is the door! Is James still singing "Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me?" :rotfl: In 2014, the Princess went on EE 10-11 times...she lost count! :goodvibes I love how every year there's a different favorite! Good job on the room :worship:... I'll bet he's a "happy camper"! :thumbsup2 :tink:

We are all SO blessed and I'm not sure we know how blessed we are. :goodvibes The 10 year old granddaughter of good friends of ours (and the lady that was County Judge when DH served as a Commissioner) hasn't been feeling well the past month or so. She passed out yesterday during her PE class and was rushed to a hospital. This morning at 8 AM she went into surgery to remove a brain tumor. :sad1: Massive tumor is being removed and as of 5 this afternoon she was STILL in surgery...9 hours after they started.:sad1: I just can't imagine.... :tink:

We are all SO blessed and I'm not sure we know how blessed we are. :goodvibes The 10 year old granddaughter of good friends of ours (and the lady that was County Judge when DH served as a Commissioner) hasn't been feeling well the past month or so. She passed out yesterday during her PE class and was rushed to a hospital. This morning at 8 AM she went into surgery to remove a brain tumor. :sad1: Massive tumor is being removed and as of 5 this afternoon she was STILL in surgery...9 hours after they started.:sad1: I just can't imagine.... :tink:

:hug:Sending prayers her way. So scary, I hope she is ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter