• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-WFsGFPq-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from AK or HS. :tink:

MK?

i-LscGs7R-L.jpg

I had to take a picture of this on the hospital wall to remind me of our wedding Bible verse:rotfl:; "Love is always patient and kind" was tested today :rotfl2: but I passed the test! :dance3:That 3:45 AM alarm was unwelcomed but we made it to College Station by 6 and returned at 4:30 this afternoon minus one gall bladder. ::yes:: DH's surgery went fine but a few complications afterwards that kept us there an extra 4 hours; we're home...he's STILL grumpy :rotfl2: but I understand as the pain is pretty bad for now. Hopefully after a nice nap in his own bed he'll wake up in a better mood. Three hours sleep for me so I'm "running on empty" but the Princess packed most of the food in the travel bags for the soccer team so at least that's done. "There's no place like home...". :goodvibes :tink:

:faint: Just got back from the ER :faint:; complications from anesthesia back. Hoping this is the last time I have to visit a hospital today! :faint: :tink:

Just sent you a short PM...will have more tomorrow...or Saturday...it's been a LONG day! Right now things are good :thumbsup2 but it's been a LONG day! Surgery only took 30 minutes; it's the "recovery" that's given us problems!:tink:

that's no good hopefully he feels better in a few days

surgery is never fun no matter what it is

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter