• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Hope your DH is feeling better! :flower3:

that's no good hopefully he feels better in a few days

surgery is never fun no matter what it is

No it's not Jeff :headache:; should have known when the ACTUALLY surgery went so smoothly there'd be problems ahead!:crazy2: Originally, the doctor had told us it would probably be 1 1/2 hours to complete the surgery and he was DONE in about 40 minutes! I was watching the update board (nurses post progress of "Patient # 240 while in the operating room) and thought I'd forgotten his actual patient number when it popped up "currently in recovery" :rotfl:! I didn't even have a chance to walk down to the Starbuck's in the hospital to get my morning coffee! :crazy: The ER nurse told him last night once the anesthesia is "flushed out of his system" he should be fine but might be a few LONG days before that happens. Denise...thanks and yes, he's feeling much better this morning and up and about. Already off of the prescribed pain pills and taking regular Ibuprofen so at least he can drive today! :dogdance: As of right now he's skipping the soccer playoff game tonight :sad2: but we'll see how the day goes. :tink:

A sink? or for ice cream?

Hope your DH is feeling better! :flower3:

i-Jjww8DQ-Th.jpg

This is a "mini sink" that holds ice cream. It's used for a specific item at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor; what is that item? :tink:

:cheer2: Good day so far for Redstorm...hope it carries over to soccer game! :goodvibes She earned 4th place in the UIL Mathletes competition; top 3 places went to seniors. She helped her team earn 1st place in the competition so they've earned the right to go on to UIL Regional competition in a couple of weeks! :yay: :tink:

Off for the Playoff Game Sendoff at The Square (and another stop at the ER for Choc. Covered Cherry Cookie drop off to DD's high school friend working the admittance desk :goodvibes)...back later...MUCH later... 1 1/2 hour road trip :car: but here's a crop for this evening...

i-B68DSWM-Th.jpg
:tink:

Off for the Playoff Game Sendoff at The Square (and another stop at the ER for Choc. Covered Cherry Cookie drop off to DD's high school friend working the admittance desk :goodvibes)...back later...MUCH later... 1 1/2 hour road trip :car: but here's a crop for this evening...

i-B68DSWM-Th.jpg

Wild guess here...Is that jingle bells? Sleigh ride at Ft Wilderness?

A "drop the mike" :rotfl: game...12-1 victory with Redstorm scoring 3 goals! :cheer2: Picked just a few photos since I haven't even reviewed them all; rode home with a friend and when I checked the total number of photos she just about drove off the road when I told her it was 850 :faint:! Using the "burst shooting" sure adds to the total!

i-vzdCcgd-M.jpg
i-9qhPx5m-M.jpg
i-xbP9b6z-M.jpg
i-9TRfb2Q-M.jpg
i-f628SMx-M.jpg
SURE WISH I HAD THIS CAMERA SET UP :eek:
i-72gnJTz-S.jpg
Rest time during injured player time out...
i-hQ6SZSQ-M.jpg
Always looking for her Dad after a game :lovestruc
i-54jtSvW-M.jpg

School song and joint prayer after the game
i-5hBGtpj-M.jpg
GOOD group of school administrators and friends attended
i-NBfcfHx-S.jpg
i-XMqkqpz-S.jpg
... special friends :lovestruc
i-rjcBG8R-M.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter