Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-V2qNQNh-Th.jpg

🤔 No Ma'am not TSM or Alien Saucers....🤔:tink:

Near SDD?

What a fun homecoming game! Expecting a "tight" game but the football team "knocked it out of the park" with a 49-14 win and Katie got her first experience being "lifted"! ☺️ Loved the reaction on her face when Sara asked her if she was "scared"! 😆 Even managed to get a picture of her with her younger cousin who ALWAYS runs away from the camera! He was "trapped" tonight! :goodvibes Allie's in a "hold pattern" until game time but is expecting to get in maybe 10 minutes to test her knee so we're on the road bright and early to Brownwood in a few hours!

P1260588-S.jpg
P1260612-S.jpg
P1260617-S.jpg
P1900038-L.jpg

P1900064-S.jpg
P1900070-S.jpg
:tink:

First time lifted cool:thumbsup2:cheer2:

Sounds like Allies game went well for her.

First time lifted cool:thumbsup2:cheer2:

Sounds like Allies game went well for her.

Yes it was! They do 4 groups for lifts; Katie's usually an "anchor" since she's pretty strong and her muscle build makes her a little "heavier"! Two of the girls normally lifted were Homecoming Queen candidates so she got "promoted". She was scared to death :rotfl: ! I didn't even know she'd be one...when I took this picture during warmups her group was behind Jaedyn on the right...

P1260663-M.jpg
When I zoomed in on the first group during the actual performance I did a double take...it was KATIE!

We are SO thankful Allie's "back"; at least we hope she is! Haven't talked to her today yet. There's still scar tissue floating under the kneecap and in the quad area but, according to her doctor, she has to learn the difference between "healing pain" and "injury pain". Since she knows it's "healing pain", hopefully she can work through it. It's been 11 months, 10 days since her injury! :faint: A LONG year for her. Hate that we'll miss Thursday's game. Conference play starts for them in Abilene; that's a 5+ hour drive and on a workday...a little to much to attempt! Hoping Coach only puts her in in 10-15 minute "spurts". The game will be a tough one...last years Conference Champs and they "play hard". I know she'll be more than a little nervous being in that game! :tink:

I'm in trouble with crops! Smugmug is having issues and right now I can't crop without going through a lot of extra steps! Still have a few in my folder but hope they get it fixed soon! It's been at least 10 days to a week since I reported it! They said they had numerous reports of problems and were "working on it"! :headache:

i-H4PcdW2-S.jpg

I'm in trouble with crops! Smugmug is having issues and right now I can't crop without going through a lot of extra steps! Still have a few in my folder but hope they get it fixed soon! It's been at least 10 days to a week since I reported it! They said they had numerous reports of problems and were "working on it"! :headache:

i-H4PcdW2-S.jpg

Park resort or other?

i-H4PcdW2-S.jpg
AK? is it a painting on a wall?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter