Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-H4PcdW2-S.jpg

No Ma'am, it's not fabric. :tink:

Is it a wall or some kind of object?

GOOD luck with ADR's this morning! :goodvibes 90% of requested reservations missing only the Rose & Crown. Checked EVERY day we're there thinking we could park hop but no luck. We'll just keep checking back; snagged the reservation for 9 PM last trip about 1 in the afternoon so still hopeful. Super excited about a "just for the hell of it" reservation :rotfl:. Checked on SPACE 220 LOUNGE and was able to get a 11:40 reservation! Only 1 thing on the menu "appeals" to me but sure wanted to visit it!

Jeff....thought about you when I saw this car in the Lowe's parking lot yesterday! Isn't she a beauty? :lovestruc LOVE the color!

P1260796-M.jpg

Neighboring town has a fall decoration contest for the businesses in downtown. Love this "Halloween display" in front of the old movie theater (spent MANY Saturday afternoons in that place! 😁)

P1260792-M.jpg
P1260793-M.jpg
:tink:

Today will most likely be my last day to play for a few days as we prepare for hurricane Ian! Even though we are in Central Fl, it is forcasted for us to get tropical force winds and a crap load of rain. Just hoping it doesn't take a last minute turn like Charley did back in '04.

Today will most likely be my last day to play for a few days as we prepare for hurricane Ian! Even though we are in Central Fl, it is forcasted for us to get tropical force winds and a crap load of rain. Just hoping it doesn't take a last minute turn like Charley did back in '04.

Stay safe.

I think everyone else has given up, and I am getting close. Can you expand the photo or give more hints?

Is it a temple/shrine thing?

Took some time but here's a crop with a couple more clues. Smugmug's "copy a photo" feature is not working and I'm having to go back to my computer to upload cropable pictures again. :faint: With my thousands of pictures I have a hard time finding the one I'm looking for! :rotfl: Technical has been working on the issue for 2 weeks now and can't figure out WHY; frustrating as hell to customers like me that use the copy photo feature a lot! :rotfl2:

i-qXFjPsL-S.jpg

This is not a temple/shrine; it's a BIG item in comparison to say one of the carved tablets and "expedition items". It wouldn't be "used" if you were going on an expedition to Everest. Would have to be "left behind" for a real expedition.:tink:

I just noticed on Weather Channel your area of Florida is down for 8-10 inches of rain and tropical force winds! :scared: Long few days ahead of you! We'll be thinking about you hoping the weather isn't as bad as it could be! That's a pretty big hurricane! Just heard on radio headlines the Orlando Airport is closing tomorrow morning. We know it's serious when the airports shut down! :scared: Stay safe and pray your power stays on! Hopefully you'll get back to WITW soon! :hug::tink:

Last edited:
Survived Ian with no major damage except a bunch of small branches down and of course no power. I actually came to work so I could have power, internet and A/C :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter