Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Home sick today. Fighting a terrible cold all week. Eyes watering can’t stop blowing my nose and coughing. 🤧 Went back to bed and slept until noon.

Well that's not fun! Sounds like my symptoms after DW and it's no fun! At least you have a couple of days to get to feeling better. Sara was SO ready for the weekend break until she remembered they have a dance competition, Katie's first performance of her solo (and the lady making her costume didn't finish it until TODAY...she's in the Houston area so they had to detour to pick it up before the convention!); Katie's car is giving her problems so they decided they were going to get her a different one so they're car shopping between convention demonstrations/classes AND Treavor leaves for Las Vegas Sunday for a small pool tournament! So much for a relaxing weekend for them. Hope your symptoms don't get any worse! :tink:

start with park?

Attraction shop or food service?

i-SQZzLNK-Th.jpg

This is from a park but it's not associated with an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

...and Katie's new solo costume! I LOVE it...much better than the "first fitting" from last year! :rolleyes:

Resized_20230106_192934.jpeg:tink:

Last edited:

Isn't that beautiful! She was telling me the history of all 4 that they visited and it was fascinating! One of the courses she'll be taking is "British Life"; one of her roommates said it was so interesting. The math professor she met yesterday was really nice too. He was going to let the college's soccer coach know she was interested in participating in the program so she has that to look forward too. Our trip may get longer than we originally thought. :rotfl: Way to many interesting places to visit in the UK and during her break she wants to go to Ireland for the 3 days. :crazy: I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of "road trip"! :rotfl2:

Sara was "sweating out" Katie's costume. :rolleyes: Off course, Katie didn't listen to her Thursday night and pack one of her old costumes in case this one ended up like last years so thank goodness this result was better! 😁 It's lighter in color than the picture the lady sent and they were afraid the lighter color would look "washed out" on her but I really like it. Sara said it looks really pretty on stage. Can't wait to see her dance! :tink:

Isn't that beautiful! She was telling me the history of all 4 that they visited and it was fascinating! One of the courses she'll be taking is "British Life"; one of her roommates said it was so interesting. The math professor she met yesterday was really nice too. He was going to let the college's soccer coach know she was interested in participating in the program so she has that to look forward too. Our trip may get longer than we originally thought. :rotfl: Way to many interesting places to visit in the UK and during her break she wants to go to Ireland for the 3 days. :crazy: I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of "road trip"! :rotfl2:

Sara was "sweating out" Katie's costume. :rolleyes: Off course, Katie didn't listen to her Thursday night and pack one of her old costumes in case this one ended up like last years so thank goodness this result was better! 😁 It's lighter in color than the picture the lady sent and they were afraid the lighter color would look "washed out" on her but I really like it. Sara said it looks really pretty on stage. Can't wait to see her dance! :tink:

Sounds like you’re going to have a fun trip. I would visit any place you might like to see because when will you get another chance. Take the road trip ::yes::

Sounds like you’re going to have a fun trip. I would visit any place you might like to see because when will you get another chance. Take the road trip ::yes::

Looks like it's going to happen. :scared1: AND...it WILL truly be a "soccer road trip"...the soccer coach contacted Allie today and she's been invited to start tomorrow! She's going to another local soccer match first, then to practice with the college team later in the day. If all works out we'll get to watch her play the day before we come home. David and Amanda outvoted me and we'll be leaving on a SUNDAY, Feb. 5th and flying into London. I do NOT want to leave on Sunday ... the football championships games!!!! >:(; Katie has a dance competition the 4th which will be a LONG day with an hour+ drive time AND I'll have to get a dog sitter for Boo for Sunday night. :headache: I do NOT want to take her for boarding on Friday already; Sara and/or Katie can't help me with the dog sitting since school starts before the vet/boarding place opens so Amanda's going to get the young lady that works for her to come stay with Boo. NOT SURE how that's going to work since Boo is SO protective of her "home space" and I'll be worried the entire time of our flight! She'll take her to the vet before she goes to work on Monday. VERY nervous about that situation and very MAD that I'll miss the football games (AND Super Bowl the following Sunday!) but majority ruled. :rolleyes1 Allie will be on a school trip to Wales which is why they want to fly into London. Makes perfect sense but I still DREAD Heathrow Airport...AND....I wanted to fly the same airline Allie used! Two days in London; mid-day train to Liverpool Wednesday; meet Allie for dinner when she returns from her trip and then have a flight to Dublin, Ireland EARLY Thursday morning until Sunday. Amanda is probably coming home Monday but we'll tour Liverpool with Allie after her classes Monday-Wednesday, attend the soccer game and get a flight home on Thursday. :crazy: I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE DOING THIS! :scared: :tink:

Looks like it's going to happen. :scared1: AND...it WILL truly be a "soccer road trip"...the soccer coach contacted Allie today and she's been invited to start tomorrow! She's going to another local soccer match first, then to practice with the college team later in the day. If all works out we'll get to watch her play the day before we come home. David and Amanda outvoted me and we'll be leaving on a SUNDAY, Feb. 5th and flying into London. I do NOT want to leave on Sunday ... the football championships games!!!! >:(; Katie has a dance competition the 4th which will be a LONG day with an hour+ drive time AND I'll have to get a dog sitter for Boo for Sunday night. :headache: I do NOT want to take her for boarding on Friday already; Sara and/or Katie can't help me with the dog sitting since school starts before the vet/boarding place opens so Amanda's going to get the young lady that works for her to come stay with Boo. NOT SURE how that's going to work since Boo is SO protective of her "home space" and I'll be worried the entire time of our flight! She'll take her to the vet before she goes to work on Monday. VERY nervous about that situation and very MAD that I'll miss the football games (AND Super Bowl the following Sunday!) but majority ruled. :rolleyes1 Allie will be on a school trip to Wales which is why they want to fly into London. Makes perfect sense but I still DREAD Heathrow Airport...AND....I wanted to fly the same airline Allie used! Two days in London; mid-day train to Liverpool Wednesday; meet Allie for dinner when she returns from her trip and then have a flight to Dublin, Ireland EARLY Thursday morning until Sunday. Amanda is probably coming home Monday but we'll tour Liverpool with Allie after her classes Monday-Wednesday, attend the soccer game and get a flight home on Thursday. :crazy: I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE DOING THIS! :scared: :tink:

Maybe you’ll be able to catch the super bowl over there:confused3 it stinks you’ll miss it but you’re on vacation :cool1:you won’t even be thinking about football. Well may just a little :rotfl:is the girl going to stay at your house with Boo for the whole time you are gone or just the one night? Sounds like a you have a busy trip planned. It’s nice she’ll be playing soccer and you get to see her play.

Maybe you’ll be able to catch the super bowl over there:confused3 it stinks you’ll miss it but you’re on vacation :cool1:you won’t even be thinking about football. Well may just a little :rotfl:is the girl going to stay at your house with Boo for the whole time you are gone or just the one night? Sounds like a you have a busy trip planned. It’s nice she’ll be playing soccer and you get to see her play.

David said booking the trip ASSURES us the Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl! :rotfl2: It would be OUR LUCK they'd be playing in it for the first time in 25+ years! :rotfl2: She'd just be staying Sunday night and take Boo to the vet/boarding Monday morning before she goes to work. Boo likes staying there...once I get her inside and leave...she likes the girl that takes care of the boarded dogs and I'm comfortable leaving her there. It will still be a LONG stay...a little over the November stay when we went to Houston and then to DW. I hate leaving her so long but if we're going to the UK we want to "get our money's worth"! I just wish we had longer to plan! Mandy keeps talking about all these places we'll visit and my British history is limited to say the least! She and Bryan had planned a trip to the UK the spring of 2020 and then Covid forced them to cancel. So...she's done all the research and made all the plans. Plus having to get our Christmas decorations put away which doesn't LEAVE me much time to research anything. :headache: I told Allie even if she didn't play we'd at least get to see her in a Hope University uniform and get to watch a soccer match! :goodvibes Treavor and Sara are going to be SO jealous! 😄:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter