Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I read the dining card is only available on non discounted rooms. So if you get a discount on your room you can’t get it. :confused3 Doesn’t make sense since they offer discounts in the summer

:rotfl2: Of course! :rolleyes1 Make it as hard as possible to get a "perk"! At least it's a start; hope they start the "turn" getting back to the DW we all knew and loved. :goodvibes:tink:

Been waiting for this picture :goodvibes ; love these "phone booths"! Soccer practice yesterday was awesome! First drill was a "crossbar challenge". They kick the ball and attempt to hit the crossbar (top bar) of the soccer goal. The girls wanted the "new kid" 😊 to go first and she NAILED IT! ⚽ She said they cheered and "welcomed her to the team"! The girls were all so nice; met with about 10 of them this evening at a pub for dinner.

324469630_858130338792918_1504067833865130990_n.jpg
:tink:

YES!!! Totally agree...hopefully that's coming since they are doing something for summer visits! :tink:

ya we are looking a the first week of Dec or last week of Nov after thnaksgiving

we are just looking at hotel options either rent DVC or just get a package thru Disney and get a family suite at art of Animation

we are just trying to figure out who is all going with us

ya we are looking a the first week of Dec or last week of Nov after thnaksgiving

we are just looking at hotel options either rent DVC or just get a package thru Disney and get a family suite at art of Animation

we are just trying to figure out who is all going with us

I recommend you concentrate on the first week of December. It was REALLY busy the week after Thanksgiving last year! :crazy: A few people I talked to said it's a week a lot of locals attend so keep that in mind. Would be awesome IF they put the dining back in a package by then. We love, love, love the dining option...so much easier! Good luck...I'd get it booked ASAP and make changes later if you have too. The AoA suites book pretty fast but I think your family would LOVE it there...and you have the Skyliner available! :tink:

I recommend you concentrate on the first week of December. It was REALLY busy the week after Thanksgiving last year! :crazy: A few people I talked to said it's a week a lot of locals attend so keep that in mind. Would be awesome IF they put the dining back in a package by then. We love, love, love the dining option...so much easier! Good luck...I'd get it booked ASAP and make changes later if you have too. The AoA suites book pretty fast but I think your family would LOVE it there...and you have the Skyliner available! :tink:

yes we will be booking by the end of the month we are just waiting on my mom to see if she can come or not.

her and her GFs are going for a month in Europe so she will have to see what the price for that trip will be before she can decide if she will come with us or not

if not my niece is all over it and wants to come with us no matter what

Been waiting for this picture :goodvibes ; love these "phone booths"! Soccer practice yesterday was awesome! First drill was a "crossbar challenge". They kick the ball and attempt to hit the crossbar (top bar) of the soccer goal. The girls wanted the "new kid" 😊 to go first and she NAILED IT! ⚽ She said they cheered and "welcomed her to the team"! The girls were all so nice; met with about 10 of them this evening at a pub for dinner.

324469630_858130338792918_1504067833865130990_n.jpg
:tink:

I like this picture. Good for Allie :cheer2:Sounds like she’s fitting in with the team.

I like this picture. Good for Allie :cheer2:Sounds like she’s fitting in with the team.

I just love the "phone booths"; so glad she took a pic of one! And I didn't even tell her too! :rotfl: Treavor finally "fussed" at her the other day for not posting pictures for her relatives and friends back home so she put about 20 on Facebook yesterday. She'd sent me most of them but not that one so a nice surprise. We've very encouraged with the soccer team. Allie's on the shy side and it gives her a great opportunity to make friends. Her HPU soccer coach was pleased and her high school coach is thrilled as can be! :tink:

yes we will be booking by the end of the month we are just waiting on my mom to see if she can come or not.

her and her GFs are going for a month in Europe so she will have to see what the price for that trip will be before she can decide if she will come with us or not

if not my niece is all over it and wants to come with us no matter what

:thumbsup2 Good idea and I'm sure your niece would LOVE to go! If Moms spending a month in Europe she'll be spending a lot of money! :rotfl: "Sticker Shock" is setting in for us already and we haven't even left yet! :eek: The exchange rate for us isn't THAT bad but hotels, meals, transportation, airfare and tours add up FAST! Our only "deluxe" splurge is airfare; we could go "economy" for about half the price but with an 8-10 hour flight we opted for a "premium upgrade" for more leg room and fully reclining seats...plus full meals. It's going to be an adventure! Renting DVC will give you more room but if you can get an AoA suite I think your kids would enjoy that a lot more. Good luck! :tink:

:thumbsup2 Good idea and I'm sure your niece would LOVE to go! If Moms spending a month in Europe she'll be spending a lot of money! :rotfl: "Sticker Shock" is setting in for us already and we haven't even left yet! :eek: The exchange rate for us isn't THAT bad but hotels, meals, transportation, airfare and tours add up FAST! Our only "deluxe" splurge is airfare; we could go "economy" for about half the price but with an 8-10 hour flight we opted for a "premium upgrade" for more leg room and fully reclining seats...plus full meals. It's going to be an adventure! Renting DVC will give you more room but if you can get an AoA suite I think your kids would enjoy that a lot more. Good luck! :tink:

I second the AoA suites. Your kids will love it. My adult kids loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter