Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Where in the World?

fbf25bff-29e1-4bd7-ad6a-5efede2bdc72_zpsxb7llpaa.jpg

Yes, this is from Asia. This is from the AK.

Has anyone seen the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Shanghai Disneyland?
I wish it was in English but WOW! I can't even wrap my mind around this video being a ride at points!

Ya I have seen every video of all the different rides
They wasted no expense on that park all the rides look amazing

Yes, this is from Asia. This is from the AK.

Has anyone seen the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Shanghai Disneyland?
I wish it was in English but WOW! I can't even wrap my mind around this video being a ride at points!

Is it part of an attraction

We already have about 6 inches of snow.:crazy2: DH went to snow blow and the snowblower died.:headache:>:(

Update..... DH fixed the snowblower:banana:

Last edited:
Can't seem to quote but Diane is your picture from Epcot?

fbf25bff-29e1-4bd7-ad6a-5efede2bdc72_zpsxb7llpaa.jpg

Tis is from a park and associated with a shop.

Glad your DH got the snow blower going! Do you have a lot of driveway/side walks to clear? We only have like 3 inches of snow out here! That's unheard of. We should have a foot of snow on the ground by now. But it's cold. Supposed to get down to 10 tonight. But I see you have a negative 2 in your forecast! :cold:

How much snow did you get? We need some snow over here! It's 13 here now :cold: So glad I'm home by my wood stove warm and cozy. :cloud9:

Not a lot but enough for everyone to freak out about it lol probably around 6" or so on top of what we got last week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter