Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for the evening..

62348cca-e0d4-4147-adad-7bdf7b3dcd7d_zps1m9gzaca.jpg
:tink:

Need help with finding where where this picture was taken. All I can tell you is this was inside a park.

Need help with finding where where this picture was taken. All I can tell you is this was inside a park.

Hahaha. I solve my own offering. It is inside the magic of Disney Animation building

Bonus points for me. Haha

Epcot? Maybe UK on one of the phone booths?

Shop, attraction or food service?

NICE brunch with 2 friends today; only a 2 hour one though...the nurse has to work tonight and needs a short nap before driving to Katy! :rotfl: We finally had a chance to eat at a small country restaurant about 10 miles from Bellville. The owner is a winner of the Food Channels Cupcake Wars and OMG, after tasting her cupcakes I can see why! :cloud9:

62348cca-e0d4-4147-adad-7bdf7b3dcd7d_zps1m9gzaca.jpg

No Ma'am, this is from the MK and not from a shop, attraction or food service. :tink:

Last edited:

Not going to see me pointing at this one :lmao:

Yes Ed, you could point this out. It's out in the stroller parking area. Bonus points for Terri having her own picture! :yay:

GF was showing me pics on her cellphone. This one she could not remember exactly where it was taken. So we were on a mission to find out where as soon as possible so didn't have to think about it overnight.

GF?? I don't think I remember you talking about a GF before. Lucky girl! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter