Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Finally got a chance to read this weeks local newspaper and Redstorm was named Athlete of the Week again :cheer2: for being named District Newcomer of the Year! :cheer2:

P1190988_zps1rxbqug6.jpg

Proud of her but sad that this officially ends soccer season for 2017. :sad1: She had a pretty darn good freshman year though. :lovestruc :tink:

Nice:thumbsup2

We have a cupcake shop in NH that won on cupcake wars too. Soooooo good unfortunately it's over a 2 hour drive to get there but so worth it. Best cupcakes I've ever had. We take a trip once or twice a year. It's up in the White Mountains.

Bruins won in double overtime.:faint: It was a must win.:faint:

GOOD game but DOUBLE OVERTIME! o_O Those are even more exciting in a must win situation! o_O A 2 hour drive for a cupcake would be a little much! :rotfl: I'm only 10 minutes away from this one and 2 friends wanted to try it too so we had our brunch there. AWESOME cheeseburgers but I opted for the chicken salad...and, of course, the cupcake for dessert. :cloud9: But DID "follow doctors orders" and only ate half of it :guilty:; I "get" the other half tomorrow....damn borderline diabetic :headache:...I wanted to try EVERY kind she had in the case! ::yes:: Glad we made our brunch time 11 AM...right after noon the order line was OUT the front door!:tink:

Peter Pan and Tinkerbell duet...

P1180682_zpsp6ngquhc.jpg

... didn't score high enough :sad1: at the San Antonio competition so no National's for the Disney number this year :sad: but the BEAUTIFUL contemporary number with BFF's granddaughter DID...

18058212_1672968802717304_5516741435057881462_n.jpg
:yay:

...road trips with BFF are ALWAYS fun! party: :tink:

Last edited:
Park, resort or other?

Your DD is so talented and beautiful! :)

:lovestruc Thanks...this is such a beautiful number...they just "float" across the stage! This is 2 years in the "making"! Bethany had to drop out last year when she injured her foot at a dance clinic at A&M University. The costumes are MORE than a little tight :rotfl2: on both of them...the Princess had to have hers stitched back together after she "busted out" of a seam and Bethany can't take a deep breath :rolleyes: but they "suck it up" and unzip as soon as they leave the stage!:lmao:

64fe77b4-217a-47cc-95ae-98dc418a32ef_zpsfl4ixbtg.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

:lovestruc Thanks...this is such a beautiful number...they just "float" across the stage! This is 2 years in the "making"! Bethany had to drop out last year when she injured her foot at a dance clinic at A&M University. The costumes are MORE than a little tight :rotfl2: on both of them...the Princess had to have hers stitched back together after she "busted out" of a seam and Bethany can't take a deep breath :rolleyes: but they "suck it up" and unzip as soon as they leave the stage!:lmao:

64fe77b4-217a-47cc-95ae-98dc418a32ef_zpsfl4ixbtg.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

MK or Epcot?

Cute costumes. Maybe they should get new ones in a larger size?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter