Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Going to watch Redstorm play club soccer tomorrow! :yay:

64fe77b4-217a-47cc-95ae-98dc418a32ef_zpsfl4ixbtg.jpg

This is from a food service. :tink:

Photobucket is not letting me search for the pic I am looking for.

First thought when I saw this is.. is this from that ships wheel from the Columbia Harbour House that you, Denise, PIO, and I were pointing at?

Too funny. I didn't know they had tuxes like that. OK the one in jeans:sad2: no just no.:sad2:

:lmao: The guy in the jeans is actually the NORMAL looking one for a Texas prom! :lmao: We're "down home country" here Diane! :rotfl2: BR bought his "star tux" somewhere online. SIL LOVED IT! His first reaction "that's my boy!" (he's BR's Godfather) :rotfl: The really funny thing about it is the guy in the "Mad Hatter" tux was the date of the District MVP soccer player...Diane...I told you about her! :lmao: (Redstorm LOVED that!:rolleyes:) :tink:

My silly DGD...DD sent me this from the Hip Hop performance...she's TAKING A SELFIE during the number :faint: (the "move" is teacher approved :rolleyes:) and one of the judges is waving back at her! :rotfl2:

18057079_10207279815592209_2818645370854132720_n.jpg
:tink:

:lmao: The guy in the jeans is actually the NORMAL looking one for a Texas prom! :lmao: We're "down home country" here Diane! :rotfl2: BR bought his "star tux" somewhere online. SIL LOVED IT! His first reaction "that's my boy!" (he's BR's Godfather) :rotfl: The really funny thing about it is the guy in the "Mad Hatter" tux was the date of the District MVP soccer player...Diane...I told you about her! :lmao: (Redstorm LOVED that!:rolleyes:) :tink:

:rotfl::rotfl:

64fe77b4-217a-47cc-95ae-98dc418a32ef_zpsfl4ixbtg.jpg

This is from a quick serve so not LTT and also not Columbia Harbour House (l love the picture you're talking about!) :tink:

Inside or outside?

It was COLD this morning :rolleyes:...54 when we left for soccer and we sat huddled under blankets with the stupid north wind blowing :cold:! We also FORGOT sunscreen for Redstorms face and she is hurting this evening!:o But fun day...in the first game, she played with the 17 year old group and held her own! They won 3-2.

P1200172_zpsrzje51or.jpg

...then she played with her age group. Was about 10 minutes late since other game didn't start on time but she stepped foot on the field and scored...so fast, in fact, I didn't have time to get my camera on and adjusted! :headache: ... and it was NOT easy focusing on taking pictures of the "players in orange", especially when they played the red/white team! :faint: :rotfl: They won this tame 2-1.

P1200176_zpsta18thrv.jpg

229375be-c414-4994-a397-022e861b362c_zpshcqnt2ri.jpg

It was COLD this morning :rolleyes:...54 when we left for soccer and we sat huddled under blankets with the stupid north wind blowing :cold:! We also FORGOT sunscreen for Redstorms face and she is hurting this evening!:o But fun day...in the first game, she played with the 17 year old group and held her own! They won 3-2.

P1200172_zpsrzje51or.jpg

...then she played with her age group. Was about 10 minutes late since other game didn't start on time but she stepped foot on the field and scored...so fast, in fact, I didn't have time to get my camera on and adjusted! :headache: ... and it was NOT easy focusing on taking pictures of the "players in orange", especially when they played the red/white team! :faint: :rotfl: They won this tame 2-1.

P1200176_zpsta18thrv.jpg

229375be-c414-4994-a397-022e861b362c_zpshcqnt2ri.jpg

Orange?? I would be confused too.o_O Especially playing a red and white team.:rotfl:

Hi Everyone!!

Just wanted to confirm that I am still alive. We're T-34 days until the wedding, so everything is coming due and we still have little things that need doing, so life is pretty chaotic right now. I'm HOPING that once all is said and done, I'll have time to get on the boards again. I guess we'll see. But I think of you guys often and miss playing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter