Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-2hr5Qsd-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes, this is a window display but not Mickey's Pantry. :goodvibes :tink:

Shop or food service?

She is such a control freak. She had told me that "space heaters are not allowed" but I found out one of the counselors had one so I'm thinking they may be allowed.:sad2: I should bring one in and tell her I'll turn it off when she closes the window.

Diane...saw this Facebook and IMMEDIATELY thought of you! I think it's the perfect solution! As soon as your co-worker opens the window...put on tap shoes!

26904154_1892444340814689_7969358645694910294_n.jpg
:tink:

Without doing research, I'll just star naming the few shops I can name at DS. World of Disney? Art of Disney? Christmas Disney?

i-2hr5Qsd-Th.jpg

Personally, in my opinion, this is a rather odd display at this shop but I can see a slight connection to the products in the shop :goodvibes; it's not one of our "old favorites" like the World of Disney, Art of Disney or Disney's Days of Christmas. Don't forget...this is on the WEST SIDE not the Marketplace area. :scratchin :tink:

Last edited:
i-2hr5Qsd-Th.jpg

Personally, in my opinion, this is a rather odd display at this shop but I can see a slight connection to the products in the shop :goodvibes; it's not one of our "old favorites" like the World of Disney, Art of Disney or Disney's Days of Christmas. Don't forget...this is on the WEST SIDE not the Marketplace area. :scratchin :tink:

I don't know why I have such a mental block when it comes to Disney Springs. And I can't seem to find a map. I found a list of the shops. Does the name begin with a letter between A - L?

Basins? Lego Store?

I don't know why I have such a mental block when it comes to Disney Springs. And I can't seem to find a map. I found a list of the shops. Does the name begin with a letter between A - L?

Basins? Lego Store?

i-2hr5Qsd-Th.jpg

Yes it does and is in West Side...Basins and Lego Store are still "Marketplace" :goodvibes. :scratchin :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter