Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I don't know why I have such a mental block when it comes to Disney Springs. And I can't seem to find a map. I found a list of the shops. Does the name begin with a letter between A - L?

Basins? Lego Store?

here is a map
I am not sure what they call west side vs market place any more

disney-springs.jpg

Driving on narrow mountain roads without guard rails like that would freak me out too. I don't really like driving on big bridges or going through tunnels either. Yup I'm a wimp.

We had a heat wave today.:sunny: It was in the teens this morning and hit 30 this afternoon.:smooth: Sadly it won't last.

Some of the high bridges will give me butterflies

Saw on the news this morning where the door on the monorail opened in route from MK to Epcot. I always have that fear when the car is full and you have to stand close to the door. Luckily in the video, the car doesn't appear crowded.

I was on that monorail at a different time. While we were in the station the door kept opening and closing.

I was on that monorail at a different time. While we were in the station the door kept opening and closing.

Even more surprised now they didn't take it out of service :confused3 if there were problems earlier in the day. Read that there was a problem with the doors before they left TTC. Bet someone got "in trouble" :rolleyes1; Disney usually doesn't ignore safety issues! :tink:

Just checked his Facebook page and our church's Youth Director got a really good photo of one of Redstorm's goals last Monday; I thought she scored 4 goals but she actually had 5 goals :rotfl:. Must have been in the restroom for one of them :rolleyes1 (or visiting with my friend :goodvibes)...

21688207_1623183577719379_6024851988425468893_o.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter