Where In The World Sweet 16

Let's try this one next:

2febbee3-9612-4934-a13d-7cbbf34302fd_zps586eabab.jpg
:tink:

Even my stovetop Christmas scent mix had me thinking of Mickey on Christmas morning. :goodvibes I put half an orange, half a lemon, 1 bay leaf, 3-4 cinnamon sticks and 1/4 cup of cloves in a pot with water and heat...the BEST "smell of Christmas" ever!

IMG_1239_zpsb59b9198.jpg

Redstorm putting her new basketball to good use:

IMG_1244_zpsdc220132.jpg

My sweet sister knows me so well. :rolleyes1 One of my "top 3" Christmas gifts:

IMG_1276_zps372da7df.jpg

ROCKETTES TICKETS:

IMG_1226_zpsc4d3e999.jpg

...and THIS is the reaction I got with the "brick gift" :rotfl2::

IMG_1211_zps80d4bd7e.jpg
:tink:

Oh I can just smell that now.:goodvibes

The look on her face is PRICELESS:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:)When is your next marathon?

2 weeks from today is the marathon weekend and i would have already run the half marathon in the early morning.

2 weeks tomorrow morning is the full marathon. 2 weeks tomorrow afternoon i knock myself in the head to remind me to never do this again. 39.3 miles in 2 days :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

2 weeks from today is the marathon weekend and i would have already run the half marathon in the early morning.

2 weeks tomorrow morning is the full marathon. 2 weeks tomorrow afternoon i knock myself in the head to remind me to never do this again. 39.3 miles in 2 days :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rolleyes1 No comment. :rolleyes1

(Seriously...GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup2) :tink:

Diane♥Disney;52797170 said:
Oh I can just smell that now.:goodvibes

The look on her face is PRICELESS:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

It smells Heavenly....:cloud9: The "brick gift" and that photo will be part of our "Family Christmas Memories" for a l-o-n-g time! :lmao: Along with the "Mimi...S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y?" :rotfl: :tink:

Nice pictures Karolyn! K's face with the brick's is priceless. Glad you got a picture of it!

I would consider this an "attraction". It is not from the large tree on Main St.

A meet and greet? :tink:

Yes! This tree is from a meet and greet ::yes::

Diane♥Disney;52797159 said:
Is it inside or outside?

It's got 3 walls and a roof. Does that qualify for inside?

I don't know how you can stand to run that much! More power to you! 39.3 sounds like L-O-N-G way to me. :crazy2:

Nice pictures Karolyn! K's face with the brick's is priceless. Glad you got a picture of it!

Yes! This tree is from a meet and greet ::yes::

It's got 3 walls and a roof. Does that qualify for inside?

I don't know how you can stand to run that much! More power to you! 39.3 sounds like L-O-N-G way to me. :crazy2:

Winnie the Pooh?

:faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter