Where In The World Sweet 16

Diane♥Disney;52798604 said:
Park, resort or other?

4f8fba71-5481-47ea-a4cb-578e52758345_zpsc396ba44.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Is it from the Christmas Party? Fantasyland? :tink:

Yes, this was from the Christmas Party and it was in Fantasyland.

Where in Fantasyland?

It is not related to Pooh.

Jeff, James looks like he had a blast and I'm glad to see you have a fireplace. It wouldn't be Christmas without a fireplace.

Heather, hope you are having a nice holiday with your family. You have a big family, why not have 2 Christmases! :santa: You can never get too much Christmas!

Main St.? A window?

Was i with you on this one? :rotfl2: Suffering from CRS :lmao:

Is this inside an attraction?

We are REALLY having seasonal weather today; :cold: 37 and raining since 2 AM! Having trouble getting motivated to get in the car for the short trip to DD's house! :rotfl: Son-in-law's brother & family here from Louisiana and they DO have NFL package so I can actually WATCH the Cowboys/Redskins! Been listening on internet but guess I'll get my lazy self out for a visit. :rotfl2:

I DO believe you were with me Ed; I actually think you were sitting the timer on your camera on top of the trash can as I was taking this photo. :thumbsup2 Denise...not a window on Main St. :goodvibes :tink:

We are REALLY having seasonal weather today; :cold: 37 and raining since 2 AM! Having trouble getting motivated to get in the car for the short trip to DD's house! :rotfl: Son-in-law's brother & family here from Louisiana and they DO have NFL package so I can actually WATCH the Cowboys/Redskins! Been listening on internet but guess I'll get my lazy self out for a visit. :rotfl2:

I DO believe you were with me Ed; I actually think you were sitting the timer on your camera on top of the trash can as I was taking this photo. :thumbsup2 Denise...not a window on Main St. :goodvibes :tink:

We've had unusually warm weather. Yesterday was near 50.:rotfl2::rotfl2: Next week back to normal. High in the 20's.

Is your crop part of an attraction, shop or food service? Part of a display?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter